Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9431 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Countdown to Grayson

13 days to go baby!

No Caption Provided

Footloose? Also, the fact that this gif exists... Don't know how feel about it.

And the release got pushed back a week,

What? Why? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

And the release got pushed back a week,

...well I hope for a good reason.

I think the comic I'm looking forward to the most is Grayson right now.

@jazzlover said:

I think the comic I'm looking forward to the most is Grayson right now.

Same here!

HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!

18 days to go.

Some scans of the first issue to help ease the wait.

Remember the rumors of a blonde Dick Grayson after the Batsgiving photo, well, it might may or may not have been him on that photo but he is going to be blonde.

Totally going to sleep with that blonde chick though.

So that's what they meant by hes gonna use the gun differently.

No Caption Provided

Some scans of the first issue to help ease the wait.

Remember the rumors of a blonde Dick Grayson after the Batsgiving photo, well, it might may or may not have been him on that photo but he is going to be blonde.

Totally going to sleep with that blonde chick though.

...well that's an interesting way to use a gun lol and of course he will sleep with the hot chick, what else, he is Grayson. But I like how he has work his way up as an agent, I bet we will see some really interestung stuff before he returns to his Nightwing persona (or what ever he is gonna do after this mission as an agent).

Anyway it looks really good so far, I can't wait to read the whole issue soon.

I hope him being blonde is just for this mission.

This makes me wonder how long Grayson has been planned.

No Caption Provided

He has black hair on the first 3 covers. I think he is just under cover in the preview.

@richardjohngrayson said:

both covers of Grayson show him with short black hair so I guess it is.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Yeah he has black hair on the covers of Grayson #1 and Grayson #2 and on both covers for Futures End: Grayson. Have to say i'm happy about that. I don't want him to look different.

I wouldn't mind if he went blonde forever. That would only make the faked death thing more believable and have some weight to it.

Also he looks pretty badas as blonde with the mask.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

@jazzlover said:

Yeah he has black hair on the covers of Grayson #1 and Grayson #2 and on both covers for Futures End: Grayson. Have to say i'm happy about that. I don't want him to look different.

I hope the cover of Grayson #1 you have posted is the wrong one 'cause his hair looks horrible and also the cover for Grayson #1 on DC Comics website looks different (still horrible but his hairstyle looks better). Anyway I think that he looks better with his black hair too, dunno maybe we are just not used to see him with blonde hair but I also don't want to get used to it....he looks better with black short hair (not too short) but the art is amazing, I hope the creative team won't change, I like them so far ~

When will "Futures End" be released? What I heard about it sounded interesting (and weird).

The preview of issue 1 is certaintly nice.

Its nice to see that Dick hasn't changed. As for the blonde hair, temporary disguise.

@jazzlover I think they changed the hairstyle because they realized that It's not Dick.

The hairstyle he has on the website is Bruce Wayne 100%

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So it would appear it is a trick of Spyral's to have him look different. Both Mr. Seeley and Mr.King are really nice guys on twitter.

COME ON JULY 9TH!!!!!!!!!!

Super pumped for this to drop after the preview, also Midnighter in Grayson? Yes please.

AIN'T MUCH LEFT NOW BROTHERS!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

WHERE IS THE DAMN HYPE PEOPLE?

No Caption Provided

Dick is going Winter Soldier?

I really hope that the sales are gonna be good.

@jazzlover said:

Dick Grayson will sell no matter what.

I'm personally more worried about the quality of the comic. I hope It's good and that it exceeds my expectations.

One more day to go

@redwingx said:

@jazzlover said:

I'm personally more worried about the quality of the comic. I hope It's good and that it exceeds my expectations.

Sure the most comics fans know who Dick Grayson is but the most fans are rather interested in Nightwing that's why I'm worried about the sales but all we can is wait and see but I'm sure it's not gonna be a total fail and btw. I'm not worried about the quality of the comic after seeing the preview and reading all the interviews.

@redwingx said:

@jazzlover said:

Sure the most comics fans know who Dick Grayson is but the most fans are rather interested in Nightwing that's why I'm worried about the sales but all we can is wait and see but I'm sure it's not gonna be a total fail and btw. I'm not worried about the quality of the comic after seeing the preview and reading all the interviews.

That's true as Grayson has sort of divided the fanbase. I believe most Nightwing fans will give atleast issue one a shot and then It's up to the quality of the comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.

Loading More Images