Catwoman and Dick Grayson??Explain please

#1 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys so I was watching a 3 minute fan expert video that they posted here on comic vine and one of them said that Nightwing gets Catwoman pregnant is this true cuz that totally blew me off I thought she was into Batman (Bruce) the Babs posted comic photos of them being together so explain that to me please because I am really confused !!

#2 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997: I've never heard of it, the only time that catwoman was pregnant was by Sam Bradley Jr.And what photos are you talking about?
#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

....I don't think that anybody said he got Selina preggo. Because that's just not accurate.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13134 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997:
the dude was either kidding or stupid. 

Dick never ever got selina pregnant
#5 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope only Bruce Way... What they are still going with Sam Bradley Jr.? Ok Only that guy made a baby with Selina.

For the image that Bruce right?

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing and Catwomen have flirted and even kissed but it has never lead to anything, the two just like playing games with each other.

#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dick got Selina pregnant Bruce would have one less son and one less ex-girlfriend.

#8 Edited by sweatboy (810 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:

" @andrea_mendoza1997: I've never heard of it, the only time that catwoman was pregnant was by Sam Bradley Jr.And what photos are you talking about? "

Well if nightwing himself said no,...

MAYBE Catwoman smelled something funny about the new batman and is TESTING him. You know how MANIPULATING the cat can be,.. Plus kissing does NOT get people pregnant. (contrary to popular belief)
#9 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

The fan was wrong

#10 Posted by TornadoGirl (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I can answer you: Catwoman generally felt in some instances rejected be his true love Bruce, wich sometimes drive her to search to who else could related it if her and batman don´t be archive as planned, so she flirts with what is a good prospect for her: Dick. That si usually only temporal and don´t really feel attracted to each other, it´s justa foreplay that when all is resolved with Bruce enden instantly, just is that begun.

WELL YOU KNOW CATWOMAN!! XD

#11 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: Really thanks woof that gives me a relief  still I don't think they should have even flirted. Bat+Cat+Yes I support their relationship.
#12 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997: Well  they only kissed in the nightwing series because she thought by kissing Nightwing, it'd help her do 2 things, steal a diamond and to make Batman jealous. She failed at both.
#13 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997:
@nightwing91 said:
" @andrea_mendoza1997: Well  they only kissed in the nightwing series because she thought by kissing Nightwing, it'd help her do 2 things, steal a diamond and to make Batman jealous. She failed at both."

Plus, that is clearly Batman in the pic. Selina has never had the purple outfit while Dick has worn his mentor's costume.
#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god:
I think its from widening gyre i havent read it but the art seems the same.
#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup just visited my friends place and it is indeed from widening gyre .thats bruce under the costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.