Brett Booth Titans Fan Art Sketches

#1 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

Got bored.

http://madfacedkid.deviantart.com/art/Brett-Booth-4-of-The-Fab-5-Titans-Design-435485219

#2 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all, but not Wally's. I really think the blue design by Brett Booth is much better, but I am loving the rest especially Tempest's. I hope that becomes his look in the New 52. I never really thought the red Tempest suit suited Garth that well before the New 52.

#3 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@crazyscarecrow: I wanted to branch them all out in some way and I thought it would be cool to base it off the 4 color brothers.

Blue, Green, Red and Yellow.

Tempest still has that camo deign by Brett Booth and I thought blue looked awesome on him which also connects him to you know the perceived color of water and Nightwing wears red now.

Donna, yellow sounded better on her then green and it has a connection to the stars.

and then there's the green for Wally, green was the last color then I thought of ways it connects to the flash mythos. Bar-Tor was a disappointing Kid Flash I had no problem with the alien with a different name but a criminal was a bit to much for me, and pre-52 his opposing force was Inertia kinda his opposite what the green symbolizes is a better opposite.

Isn't it Barry in the Blue suit?

#4 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: I see what you did. Didn't really noticed the color thing until you pointed it out. I love Donna's and Tempest's. The green is pretty clever. I haven't been following Kid Flash that much in the New 52 though from what I heard about him and the entire Teen Titans run so far everything was pretty disappointing. The Inertia idea is pretty clever and knowing the reasoning behind the green for Wally makes me like the color choice.

And yeah Barry is in the blue suit. I found out just this week that was Barry in the blue Flash suit the whole time. I thought it was Wally.

#5 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.