Brett Booth's last issue will be #21.

• 56 results
#51 Posted by dropkickjake (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard its a fella goes by the name of Will Conrad.

I look forward to seeing a full issue by him before making up my mind, but he does look to be a bit more similar to Barrows than Booth. Step backwards, methinks.

#52 Edited by SuperJedi17 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@dropkickjake said:

I've heard its a fella goes by the name of Will Conrad.

I look forward to seeing a full issue by him before making up my mind, but he does look to be a bit more similar to Barrows than Booth. Step backwards, methinks.

Ok now i'm going to Google image some will Conrad stuff,in case you're right.

*EDIT* You're right.he teased it on twitter,i'm just happy that we have an artist,i'll reserve judgment until #22.Can't wait!

#53 Edited by Nightwingdg (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the twitter tease. I also agree that Will Conrad's style seems to be more like Barrows . Conrad's latest work really looks promising, and he has been on some pretty big titles like X-Men. Are they not officially announcing it yet, cause they don't know if he will just be a fill in artist? Seems kind of odd to me.

Here's a pretty sweet wolverine sketch.

#54 Posted by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

I dig it. Nighty's resemblance to Warpath is uncanny.. they could almost be twins o.O

#55 Posted by Nightwingdg (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by havoc1201 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Conrad will be the new full time Artist on Nightwing, his art looks pretty good too, if you check out the preview for #22. I am so glad we have a full time artist on Nightwing again. Good things to come

#57 Posted by vernierhawk001 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.