Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9469 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Batman's mission for dick (Forever Evil #7 Spoiler)

brobertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By brobertz

First time posting topic! I have thought about this since last Wednesday, but I was wondering what anyone thought about Batman's "mission" for Dick. We know this is going to tie into Grayson, but I wanted to know what you guys thought!

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

What if, and this is kind of a big what if that requires a huge open mind about it, Bruce plants Dick inside of Spyral to try to figure them out. Like Dick is a double agent. Working at an angle, using that seduction that Tim/Tom are talking about, to get all their dirty little secrets. Of course he has to blend in, so he is making it seem like he is completely on their side, doing everything they want him to do. We seen him do this before, like what he did in the Mafia story line. It could be the same thing. But eventually, he gets use to the role. He likes it. Everyone likes to think of Dick Grayson as a man-child, and what child wouldn't turn down the chance to become their own James Bond, or MacGyver. I don't believe in my own theory that much, I actually hope for it to be wrong, but if it does turn out to be true, I wouldn't mind that much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.