Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9484 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Batman: Bad Blood

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmoothJammin

A sequel to the Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin animated films, DC Entertainment brings us a softcore adaptation of Batman RIP and introduces newcomers Batwing and Batwoman on board. What happens when Batman goes missing and a band of dangerous villains led by The Heretic come to wreak havoc in Gotham? Nightwing is summoned to investigate Bruce's disappearance meanwhile teaming alongside unlikely allies in an attempt to fill the void Batman left behind.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It's a Nightwing story"

No Caption Provided

This is literally ALL I need to hear to get me interested, and i'm speaking as someone who thinks that Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin both sucked! I honestly had no idea a film like this was even in the works and now its almost like Christmas...ok not Christmas, but almost like Halloween came early! Dick's been poorly treated throughout the last two films so i'm honestly ready for him to receive some focus. The fact it'll be his first Animated film with a main role will only be more of a bonus. It'll also be good to get a closer look at Dick and Bruce's relationship here, because so far it's been pretty much ignored, as have other elements to this universe (No problem with Batwoman, but since the theme is family for this film it's strange that she was chosen over Barbara Gordon)

I'm really interested to see where they go with this film. I've been skeptical of this continuity so far, because I didn't care for the last two films and it didn't seem like they were really interested in building it up, but with the introductions of Batwoman and Batwing, Dick donning the Batsuit for however long, and some of Bruce's classic Rogues shows up things are starting to look up.

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oompers

Hopefully, they do both Dickbats and Batwoman well.

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batwing, Batwoman, DickBats it's everything I ever wanted and I hope one of them finally kicks animated Damian's ass because I just can't for the sake of my life like his depiction in the animated-movie-verse.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By redwingx

I have no faith in this movie. Ever since Bruce Timm left, the animated movies have been garbage.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks more like a Bat family story than a Dick story which isnt necessary a bad thing, hopefully Bruce won't return in the end of the movie so we at least at see Batdick in Black Mirror.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It will suck ass.

Mark my words.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given how Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin turned out, I'm not expecting this to be a good movie. With that being said, I have been wrong about movie qualities in the past and I'm really happy that Dick gets some positive spotlight in a DC movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.