Attention Nightwing fans!

#1 Posted by LuigiBat (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Comixology is currently selling all Nightwing comics for $0.99 each.

Might be worth a look into. Also, as someone new to comics what are some of the best story arcs/issues to purchase from this sale?

#2 Posted by richardjohngrayson (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@LuigiBat: thanks for the heads up, bro.

#3 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

@LuigiBat said:

Might be worth a look into. Also, as someone new to comics what are some of the best story arcs/issues to purchase from this sale?

yay

#4 Posted by Trodorne (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

to me its all great. but less so was issue 5 or 6 the one where they were in new orleans. it was good but not great.

#5 Posted by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

I got this email on my phone too. Pretty stoked. I don't know what they're selling yet but I'll fish around.

#6 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@LuigiBat said:

N52 included?

#7 Posted by timelord786 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

um i am on the site ... Does this only apply to there digital copies?

#8 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@timelord786: I believe comixology is an all digital site.

The sale is definitely worth it for those looking to read more in depth into the stories. I have been searching amazon for some Nightwing trades recently, and all are out of print and costing upwards of $50. Here I can get the entire story for .99 per issue

#9 Posted by LuigiBat (225 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@LuigiBat said:

N52 included?

Unfortunately not.

However if you view the link on the main Comixology page you'll find that the sale basically includes every comic centred around Dick Grayson. This includes his first appearance in Detective Comics (issue 38), the entire Robin:Year One story arc and Secret Origins issue 13. You'll also find that issues 416 and 436-439 of Batman are included in the sale, along with the 1995 4 part miniseries and the entire 1996-2009 run of the Nightwing series. Not to mention that 24 issues of comics featuring Nightwing's collaborations with other heroes are included in the sale.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.