'Arrow' Execs Still Want to Add Nightwing

• 64 results
#51 Posted by dupafa27 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Carter. I agree that Deborah`s c0mment is good, on friday I got a gorgeous Cadillac sincee geting a check for $7338 this last month and-a little over, $10,000 lass-month. with-out a doubt this is the nicest work Ive had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away got me over $70, per/hr. I use this website,, http://www.zee44.com

#52 Posted by dupafa27 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Carter. I agree that Deborah`s c0mment is good, on friday I got a gorgeous Cadillac sincee geting a check for $7338 this last month and-a little over, $10,000 lass-month. with-out a doubt this is the nicest work Ive had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away got me over $70, per/hr. I use this website,, http://www.zee44.com

#53 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep this show away from the DC movie universe

#54 Posted by laabitres (471 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont wanna be called the hood anymore ( stares at a green arrow)

#55 Posted by NightFang (10255 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably for the best.

#56 Posted by jlmeyer43 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome if they actually did this.

#57 Posted by johnny_blaze (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!!!!! Keep Batman and anyone associated with Batman far away. This is Green Arrow's show, this is why I hate Batman because DC wants to shove him down our f**king throats. Sometimes you have to tell the Batman Fanboys no.

#58 Edited by blueninjapanther (672 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be awesome. I prefer Nightwing wearing his blue suit instead of the red.

#59 Posted by GothamRed (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be nice if someone used dick grayson

#60 Posted by vernierhawk001 (539 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a HUGE Nightwing fan. Dick Grayson is my favorite comic character. That being said....I do NOT want to see him on a tv show. Not convinced that it could do him justice without major continuity issues

#61 Posted by mkukie68 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely LOVE Nightwing. I can't stress that enough and I would freak at a live action portrayal of him, but Arrow can NOT do this. I know Arrow has a lot of references to Blüdhaven but the bigger picture is that it would ruin any consistency in the DCU. You can't have Nightwing before you have Robin's falling out with Batman. I think the execs of Arrow need to give the hardcore readers what we deserve and have an "Arrowverse" if you will, and build Green Arrow to the hero he has risen to over the years. IMO DC is a better comic universe than Marvel ( I still like Marvel ) and the show needs to stick to its own material and stay away from the "Bat-verse" at least for a few seasons until GREEN ARROW becomes a HERO and not just a hooded vigilante.

Any complaints? let's have a civilized debate not a "Screw you contest"

#62 Edited by richardjohngrayson (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@mkukie68: Screw you....j/k. I agree. As a Grayson die hard I am holding out hope Dick will be on the big screen with Batman. First as Robin then later as Nightwing. I think Arrow doesn't need to accidentally add to many heroes and end upstaging GA himself.

#63 Posted by mkukie68 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: SCREW YOU TOO BUDDY haha. Btw I like your profile pic, one of my absolute FAVORITE achievements I' ve earned. I'm sad that there's of course no way he could be in Origins. :-/

#64 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#65 Posted by cramp4 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

What Dc should do with Nightwing is do what they are doing with Flash make him a character on the show and if tests wel then make him his own show

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.