Anyone noticing that...

#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

ol Dick Grayson isn't on the biggest pages list!?

Why not? Nighthunter has a ton of points on him, and then Methos....and this page is plenty bigger than Gully's from that lol

where is he?

#2 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I know....I woander why?

#4 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

true, this has about twice as many points on it's tp contributions then gully has in total

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Methos has that many points because he copied/pasted the previous text when I was just halfway done with it because someone messed with the HML code.....

I have a lot of points but in part because I have submitted a lot in galleries, trivias, friends, enemies, etc.

If I'm right it is because other pages have a bigger overview

I would really like to see this page get into the biggest pages category one day....

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean its only based on size of overview? I thought it was accumulated points on page

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

if that was the case then gully wouldn't be there...

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

or it could just be a bug...

#9 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

yea why wouldnt it be this page is loaded

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, Im pretty sure that its the over all length of the overview, not points...due to my Ed page taking so long to get there, it has to be lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.