Anyone happen to see the Kickstarter for a Nightwing miniseries?

#1 Posted by darkwingdan (189 posts) - - Show Bio

So there's a couple guys that have put together a Kickstarter for a Nightwing mini-series. While I have to say that the acting is a bit dodgy, the fact that people are doing something like this is definitely an indication of the character's popularity. My hope is that some people at WB see this and, instead of shutting these people down for doing something with the character that they don't have the balls to do, get inspired to utilize him - and other DC characters - in live action media. Maybe not feature films, but cameos/regularly appearing characters on Arrow and Amazon? Finally getting that Booster Gold show for SyFy off the ground?

If you're interested, check it out here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/451006238/nightwing-the-series

#2 Posted by Nightwing_Beyond (160 posts) - - Show Bio

The kickstarter has been fully funded as of yesterday so it seems Nightwing: The Series will be a reality! I'm looking forward to this!

#3 Posted by havoc1201 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

is it going to be the same actors because they arnt the greatest actors, but either way still cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.