Any good modern era stories with Dick as Robin?

#1 Edited by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read stories featuring the other Robins but I've never really been able to find anything with Dick as Robin that's come out within the past 20 years other than Dark Victory, which I've read. I read Batman and Robin and prefer him as Batman over Bruce but I've been wanting to see how he was as Robin.  Are there any good stories with him as Robin from the modern Era? Are any of them in trade paperback form or just individual issues?

#2 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the besst stories you can read with him as robin is Robin:Yyear one. It's incredibibly good,  featuring Mr. Freeze, Mad Hatter, and Shrike. You deffinantly need to track it down, its avaailable  in a trade. Or Batman chronicles: The Gauntlet featurring his first night as robin.

#3 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: 

Is Batman: Year Two any good? I know Batman: Year Three was never collected in a trade but it is it worth reading?
#4 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonAvenger: Year two is pretty good story,personally I loved year Three, the three onggoing plots, really makes for a excellent story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.