Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Am I alone...?

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SladeRogers

Am I the only person that enjoyed Dick & Damian's run as the Dynamic Duo? I really enjoyed it. I mean I'm glad Bruce is back, but I'm even happier Dick won't have to go back to Nightwing. And I actually like Damian, I was a little behind and read the issue when he went up against Zsasz and that Hulk-ish kid helped out. Does/did anyone else enjoy their run?
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I love Damian and Dick as partners, but I'd rather them be Nightwing and Robin tbh.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Personally I loved it, Dick is a great batman, and the way Damians developed from being around Grayson is great. It was even evident last night on the brave and the bold that had dick as batman, and Damian as his Robin.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SladeRogers said:
    "
    Am I the only person that enjoyed Dick & Damian's run as the Dynamic Duo? I really enjoyed it. I mean I'm glad Bruce is back, but I'm even happier Dick won't have to go back to Nightwing. And I actually like Damian, I was a little behind and read the issue when he went up against Zsasz and that Hulk-ish kid helped out. Does/did anyone else enjoy their run? "

No you have one person that agrees with you
    batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By batman_is_god

I think Dick will be in Bruce's shadow as long as he wears the cowl. No matter how many people put on the bat costume, everybody knows (even the ones that say they like Dick more) that Bruce Wayne is the only Batman. 

Nightwing was Dick becoming his own man, and referenced his circus background. Now we just have a poser.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevil21134
    @batman_is_god said:
    "I think Dick will be in Bruce's shadow as long as he wears the cowl. No matter how many people put on the bat costume, everybody knows (even the ones that say they like Dick more) that Bruce Wayne is the only Batman.  Nightwing was Dick becoming his own man, and referenced his circus background. Now we just have a poser. "

Damn Straight
    Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Telcalipoca
    @daredevil21134 said:
    " @batman_is_god said:
    "I think Dick will be in Bruce's shadow as long as he wears the cowl. No matter how many people put on the bat costume, everybody knows (even the ones that say they like Dick more) that Bruce Wayne is the only Batman.  Nightwing was Dick becoming his own man, and referenced his circus background. Now we just have a poser. "
    Damn Straight "
    theres more than  one batman there will be multiple batmen Bruce wont be the only one get over it
    -Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By -Eclipse-

I loved the Bat-family dynamic we had while Bruce was gone. Unfortunately, now that he's back, Dick has become a "poser", as the guys above me pointed out. It seems to be the writer's way of trying to keep thing the way they have been for the past year. But throwing Bruce back into the mix has kinda ruined it. 

To be honest, I would have preferred it if Bruce hadn't come back.

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By batman_is_god
    @Telcalipoca:
    You say the exact same thing every time people do not approve of Dick posing as Batman. Get some new material. Not everybody likes Morrison, so get over it.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123

Bruce = Batman.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Nah, it was awesome. I love the Dick/Damian dynamic. 

And Grant Morrison is a genius, so that kinda helped.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Primmaster64

No! I love Dick and Damian they are awesome together. I think bringing Bruce back so soon ruined it.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Telcalipoca said:
    " @daredevil21134 said:
    " @batman_is_god said:
    Damn Straight "
    theres more than  one batman there will be multiple batmen Bruce wont be the only one get over it "

Don't have to.I know it won't last forver so enjoy little Dickie as Batman while it last.lol
    DarkChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By DarkChris

I like them, especially in Batman and Robin, but Bruce is the real Batman and this doesn't change. But I'm not completely "mad" for Dick being Batman. I hope only for a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.