Which look do you prefer?

#1 Edited by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown Hair - hero

Villainess

Bad girl - pink hair, with diamonds
My favourite is her brown hair phase with Captain America, I think her other looks are ugly :/
#2 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

What do my fellow viners think?

#3 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio

I've really always disliked all of her designs but if I had to pick I'd pick my poison I guess I'd go with her original design

#4 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio

As someone who actually likes Diamondback, I like all of her designs. She went with her natural brown hair color mostly when she was dating Captain America, since Cap is a traditional sort of guy. The problem is that it's a rather bland look for a comic book heroine. Magenta or pink hair is much more distinctive and recognizable. Pink goes best with her current costume, but I think I like her magenta hair color best.  

#5 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually enjoy her current look quite much.

#6 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Look.
It's stylish and unique.  I mean, how many characters even use pink in their attire now a days?  It's a nice eye catching color that breaks free from the mundane Black/Blue/Reds that are PERPETUALLY used in the comic book medium.

#7 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog: I agree with you! She just looks better with brown hair to me for some reason.

#8 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

The top one.

#9 Posted by charlieboy (7154 posts) - - Show Bio

The costumes are all basic changes on the same theme. I like her with the magenta hair the best and the pink is fine too. She only wore the brown to make Cap happy. I don't like the brown outfit she has worn lately.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.