Siege

#1 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think Diamondback will make it through Siege?

#2 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cafeterialoca: I think she SHOULD, she went out with Captain America once! That's GOT to be worth something!
#3 Posted by War Killer (20154 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldn't she?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't.I think Steve Rogers will save her for being on the wrong side of this fight.She had a flashback of him recently.

#5 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Well, a big damper is that in Deadpool Rank and Foul, it lists the B.A.D. Girls Asp and Black Mamba, but she is absent from the book.  Even more suspicious is that they had Anaconda in the book.  It seems like they are replacing her if she dies during Siege.
@info nation: Her and Constrictor's plot line IS the most interesting part of the Initiative right now.  To kill her off would be too much of a downer for the last book, but I see that happening.   Also, it's been mentioned that a few Marvel writers hate her.
@Vance Astro:  I'm curious if the two are even going to interact.
#6 Posted by charlieboy (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

they better not. i love diamondback. she needs to become an avenger.
#7 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright.
So turns out that

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.