Follow

Detective

Concept » Detective appears in 3116 issues.

A Detective is a type of character that solves crimes and mysteries using their mind by examining evidence and clues. They can be a member of law enforcement or freelance.

Looking for a Detective List

Dr_Columbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dr_Columbo

I"m learning on the Vine many people have list of favorites and other choices. I am a huge Detective fan from all ages of television. I do not currently collect comics but am curios to find an approved list from anyone on comics greatest detectives. I have no plans on stealing it just admire and learn. So if anyone out there knows of such a list please inform me. 
    And if anyone else out there is reading this post please fill free to paste pictures of their favorite detective. 
    The only one know is Batman.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I know that FoxxFireArt created a great Concept page decicated to Detectives.  I hope that helps.
    Dr_Columbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Dr_Columbo
    @xerox-kitty: thanks it will help. However if you do find someone with a specific list let me know

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.