haydenclaireheroes's Detective Comics #25 - Zero Year: Whistleblower's Blues; Troubled Waters review

How Commissioner Gordon Created the Bat-Signal

Here is my video review for Detective Comics issue 25. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Detective Comics #25 - Zero Year: Whistleblower's Blues; Troubled Waters

Signaling for Help 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).This has been a very strong series since John Layman and Jason Fabok took over as the creative team way back in issue 13 and with the announcement that they'll soon be leaving the series I'm slightly disheartened (even though it's a good team that's replacing them). It is however nice to see them have a Zero Year tie-in not long before they leave, and with the solicit it could turn out to be one of the best tie-ins.PlotJa...