Despero's fin.

#1 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero's  consciousness survives the loss of his body, becoming a free floating essence.  In this form, he possesses the bodies of a number of people, using their abilities to further his own ends.  Is this when his "fin" changes?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The picture on the right makes him look like a Purple Savage Dragon

#3 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"The picture on the right makes him look like a Purple Savage Dragon"

That's what I was thinking. ;)

I just want to know when and why his "fin" changed.
#4 Posted by Bob-A-Ferret (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know either But if anyone can tell me it would solve the problem I have with this character. Some one please answer this question.

#5 Posted by RedRyan (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bob-A-Ferret:
After being imprisoned by the Justice League he escaped back to Kalanor, his home planet, where he entered the Flame of Py'tar which evolved him into the bigger badder  more stylishly finned Despero he is today !
#6 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedRyan said:

@Bob-A-Ferret: After being imprisoned by the Justice League he escaped back to Kalanor, his home planet, where he entered the Flame of Py'tar which evolved him into the bigger badder more stylishly finned Despero he is today !

thanks for that redryan, its not often people give you the answer your looking for flat out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.