Follow

Desire of the Endless

Character » Desire of the Endless appears in 79 issues.

One of the Endless of Neil Gaiman's Sandman series, older twin of Despair.

Um....xplain plox?

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lioneta

So I thought that Desire and Rose Walker were going to have this whole big side story considering she was his/her's granddaughter.

Did I miss out on something completely or does it seem that this entire series seems a tad unfinished.....

lioneta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lioneta

Yeah I studied into it and figured it out. I'm still confused but I think for someone like me it's just a book I need to re read. Which hopefully I get the entire collection for free from a friend at work!
    REHEHEHEHEHHEHEE

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MrMiracle77

There are a number of what are considered 'dangling plot threads' in the Sandman series.  Most notable was Cluracan's nemesis. 

But Desire only had a kid with Unity for the purpose of developing a circumstance where she could force Dream to kill a blood relative.  As it turns out, this was completely unnecessary since Delirium's obsession with finding their brother ended with Dream doing just that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.