Follow

Desire of the Endless

Character » Desire of the Endless appears in 79 issues.

One of the Endless of Neil Gaiman's Sandman series, older twin of Despair.

Desire of the Endless ?

Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid weather

Can someone please tell me why Desire has no redeemable qualities please? I mean what the f was up with the way she toyed with Dreams emotions in the book endless night? Why did she do that  and why did Destruction basically agree that he had no seance of humor ? He to me other than Death and possibly destruction have the closest  humanistic qualities of there siblings. I mean this is aparant when Death gains her love of rock n' roll,Destruction abandons he's duties  as seen in the wake and the peninsula of the endless nights and Dream with he's Lovers per say.Anyway I just want to no what the F is up with Desire? If she is supposed to also represent her opposite fulfillment.........You know never mind I'm at a loss for words.Please can some one explain this with some philosophical Logic behind it please.It would really help and I would appreciate it greatly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.