C2E2 2010: Hair Talk With Dennis Calero

#1 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

Dwane Johnson was just in the Tooth Fairy...I think it was a Disney movie

#2 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

and ohhh yeah...tell whoever the camera man to keep his or her hands still cause it's making a sound similar to the facebook IM and I keep switching over to facebook because I think that I might actually have a friend that wants to talk to me and then there's no one there and it makes me feel more loserish and depressed........lol

#3 Posted by G-Man (29377 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey man, I was holding the camera. The sound is coming from the mic, thank you very much.

Staff Online
#4 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it!!! This was my favorite one so far!
We got a great story, and we all learned a real important lesson about hair!
Keep up the good work people!

this guy is like identical in every way to my friend Dennis, also a hair guy.

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8105 posts) - - Show Bio

Dennis has a knack for making a very boring topic (hair) interesting and funny!
I also love Babs reaction to it all!

#6 Posted by strangeling (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this "interview." 
I kept laughing out loud. 
Oh, sorry, I'm online... I LOL'd.

#7 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
" Hey man, I was holding the camera. The sound is coming from the mic, thank you very much. "
uhhh....someone else must have logged into my account and typed that...I'll have to change the password
#8 Posted by mimschkin (626 posts) - - Show Bio

I felt really gross this morning because I was too lazy to wash my hair last night and I'm not doing anything today, but then I still felt really gross. Until I saw this video, that is. Calero makes me feel so much better about my appearance, he is like Dr. Phil or something.

#9 Posted by MorlockMartyr (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I don't wash my hair for like, three whole days! It's like Swamp Thing.

#10 Posted by Abjekt (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Best interview yet, hahaha.

#11 Posted by advocatefish (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao great interview. 

But can anyone recommend me to any of the Noir books, if any of them are good (spiderman, xmen, ironman)?  

#12 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3536 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad they explained the topic of hair a bit better. For a moment I thought he was talking about the 1960s musical "Hair".

Uh, Babs. Dwayne Johnson has been doing a rather steady stream of movies for Disney. Mostly kids films. I never followed him in wrestling. He seems like a pretty good guy.

I knew that Johnson's cousin is his stunt double. He talked about it in the commentary for the movie The Rundown.

#13 Edited by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs is funny, rolling her eyes... but he's right.  It's healthy for hair to grow a protective layer of natural oil (which is why you shouldn't dye your hair within 24 hours of washing your hair).  

For all Dennis' talk during the USTREAM podcasts, I thought he'd be much older.  Much MUCH older!  He made it sound like he should be collecting his pension, but he's got a head full of thick hair! ;)  Really funny guy too :)

#14 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is hilarious! Makes me want to follow him on Twitter to see what other crazy stuff he says. lol

#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady Tlieso said:
" This guy is hilarious! Makes me want to follow him on Twitter to see what other crazy stuff he says. lol "
Good idea!  Dennis Calero on Twitter!
#16 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Thanks!
#17 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dwayne the wrestler and a few of the films he's been in are ok but mostly I was a wrestling fan when he was popular if you smell what I'm cooking.Anyway just recently seen him in this trailer for The Other Guys which also stars Samuel L Jackson,Will Ferrell, and Mark Wahlberg also Eva Mendez.It doesn't look very funny but maybe that's just because I'm past my Will Ferrell stage...anyway here's the trailer for anyone interested:

The Other Guys Trailer

#18 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

this guy is awesome

#19 Posted by No_name_here (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun interview! Too bad I didn't get to run into Dennis while I was there. I was hoping to get some tips on how to properly care for my brazen mane.

#20 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
" I'm glad they explained the topic of hair a bit better. For a moment I thought he was talking about the 1960s musical "Hair".

Uh, Babs. Dwayne Johnson has been doing a rather steady stream of movies for Disney. Mostly kids films. I never followed him in wrestling. He seems like a pretty good guy. I knew that Johnson's cousin is his stunt double. He talked about it in the commentary for the movie The Rundown. "
He's also in Daredevil (the cousin, not Dwayne)
#21 Edited by ProjektGill (67 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a funny video to come back to. Sara's voice sounds so different here. It's crazy the difference a year makes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.