User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Oh Look, It's Etrigan AGAIN 0

I... REALLY want to like this cover, even more so than the previous one. The stark image of Merlin on the ground, the absolutely stunning visual portrayal of Etrigan standing over him, and the arc of light around them with pitch darkness forming an arc around the back.... it's just so AWESOME. And Etrigan is honestly only one of about two characters who would work here, the other being Shining Knight. Buuuuuut, as I said about last issue; I'm frustrated with Etrigan being on just about every dam...

Turned Over whole Empires in Search of Sex and Booze 0

After last issue's flashback story, it's time to start up a new arc. We start with the Princess's of the Kingdom of Alba Sarum discussing their new visitors, and the general consensus is, we can't trust any of these people. Etrigan is a Demon, Xanadu is Shacking up with a Demon, Exoristos is wanted Dead or Alive, Al Jabr and the Horsewoman have not even revealed their names, and Savage.... is an immortal asshole who destroyed entire empires in pursuit of sex and booze....I love you Vandal Savage...