savagedragon's Demon Knights #5 - The Traitor review

Love this book

So Im a little biased ill admit because this book, Snyders Batman, Swampthing and Aquaman are my favorite New 52s but i have a special attraction to the story, art and characters of Demon Knights. This issue Cornell starts to illustrate dissent on the team and reveals more about Horsewoman. I really like how hes keeping the subplot of Xanadu and Etrigan/Jason love triangle a mystery so far. This issue has a cool twist at the end, albeit a predictable one but good nonetheless, Cant wait for next months. Overall not as good as issue 3 and 2 but still unnecessary setup. Really lovin this book.

Other reviews for Demon Knights #5 - The Traitor

Morgainne and Mordu Failed a Charisma Roll 0

Oh look, Etrigan's on the cover again. What a surprise. It seems like lately I've seen more covers that are misleading in a bad way. Effective misdirection involves lots of subtlety across a long period of time to surprise readers. These are more like The Village. Not nearly as bad, but similarly misaimed. There is an 'enemy within,' but it has nothing to do with why Etrigan and Jabr are fighting. Not that they even actually fight, just Jabr and Jason Blood; but any excuse to put the most well k...