User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Rhyming Again 0

Well, once again it’s Demon Knights time,Which means another review that’s in rhyme.I’m sure that this gimmick will get old pretty quickBut you loved it last time, so for now’s it’s gonna stick.When we last left our heroes, they were pretty much f*ckedBetween the Horde and the Hell Army, they’re sh*t out of luckXanadu’s quick thinking helps them flee the sceneJust as Etrigan escapes the Questing Queen.Hey, Etrigan is rhyming, isn’t that just great?That’s my job now pal, this is too little too la...

The Storm 0

This series is always a treat every month, though this issue was a bit much to handle all at once. Amazingly enough, it's not the just about FIVE waring factions mixed together into a ridiculous battle, but actually all the other plot points that really overwhelm this time.I can definitely see some people not enjoying it as much, but I had to appreciate the unique style this issue used to let the insanely huge battle occur while leaving enough space for the plethora of plot points colliding. It'...