starkiller809's Demon Knights #1 - Seven Against the Dark review

Medieval Justice League

Paul Cornell's second series of the New 52 has finally come out. However, instead of being set in current times, he takes a shift to the Medieval times? What is the result and is it something that people would want to read?

THE GOOD:
I really liked the cover. I think it shows Etrigan as a super cool demon. The art on the inside is also very cool. I think it has details and it makes the comic feel better. The story itself is amazing.I liked it how they told how these characters came to be but it doesn't take a whole story arc for it to happen. I also think this series is going to be great when it's whole arc is done. I really liked how Paul introduces the characters naturally. This comic book also made me interested about history and would like to see more about Camelot and the fall in this series.

THE BAD:
Nothing, but I did have to pay extra attention sometimes.

THE VERDICT: 4.5/5 (Amazing)
I was a bit disappointed in Stormwatch but Demon Knights hits exactly where I would like it. I think that this series is going to be special because of it's setting. I'm really looking forward to this series and when I'm reading it I feel like I'm watching a very good movie set centuries ago. I would suggest everyone pick this up if you can. You won't be disappointed.

Posted by JonesDeini

Dammit,Cornell!!!! Stop taking my money!!! Based on how much I liked Stormwatch last week I'm sure I'll absolutely LOVE this book.

Posted by StarKiller809
@JonesDeini: Paul Cornell acctually did a very good job at writing this and I think your going to be happy with what the result it.
Posted by mattiebatslayer

Totally agree with the "when I'm reading it I feel like I'm watching a very good movie set centuries ago." I get this same type of feeling where I am just watching something unfold and it's awesome. In my review, I likened it to reading a fantasy book and this is what would be my best some imaginations for it. Great review and I'm glad someone likes it so much as well.