djotaku's Defenders #2 - Breaker of Worlds Part 2: The Prize of New Avalon review

The World Will End

Well, looks like Marvel did NOT over-promise on this title. They said The Defenders would be finding out truths about the very fabric of the Marvel Universe. This is very true. This issue continues to be just as nuts as the previous one, but in a good way. The plot of this issue makes a lot of the captions from issue 1 make sense. It wasn't quite as much fun for me as #1 was, but it's still balls-to-the-walls crazy in a way that Marvel rarely is. I think this is definitely a book to watch.