What happened to these characters after Decimation?

#1 Posted by HaLong (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Only person on that list who stood a chance of losing their abilities is Skein and she kept hers, everyone else would be unaffected as they aren't mutants.

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

bova is still hangin around in wundagore she recently appeared in mighty avengers being enlsaved by clthon, and puppet master was "killed" by ms. marvel thats all i know right now, neither of them were mutants though so they werent even at risk of being depowered.

#4 Posted by HaLong (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"Only person on that list who stood a chance of losing their abilities is Skein and she kept hers, everyone else would be unaffected as they aren't mutants. "

Are you sure? Do you think that when Scarlet Witch said 'No more mutants!' she was referring ONLY to mutants  or was she referring to ALL super powered individuals(aliens, vampires, witches, etc)?
#5 Posted by HaLong (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"bova is still hangin around in wundagore she recently appeared in mighty avengers being enlsaved by clthon, and puppet master was "killed" by ms. marvel thats all i know right now, neither of them were mutants though so they werent even at risk of being depowered. "

Are you sure? Do you think that when Scarlet Witch said 'No more mutants!' she was referring ONLY to mutants  or was she referring to ALL super powered individuals(aliens, vampires, witches, etc)?
#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

the words "no more MUTANTS" kinda sums it up

#7 Posted by HaLong (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"the words "no more MUTANTS" kinda sums it up "

yeah, but she wanted a society only with normal humans so maybe she depowered everybody who wasn't an ordinary homosapien.
#8 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"bova is still hangin around in wundagore she recently appeared in mighty avengers being enlsaved by clthon, and puppet master was "killed" by ms. marvel thats all i know right now, neither of them were mutants though so they werent even at risk of being depowered. "

Puppet Master is dead.  WHAT?!?!?!? 
#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

No she only affected mutants. After being manipulated into creating a pro-mutant society she decided to go the other way and wipe them out.

#10 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle: yeah female super heroes started getting kidnapped one by one including stature, tigra, silverclaw, and a few more. ms. marvel was given the task of finding and rescuing them it turns out puppet master had taken control of an entire tropical island and was using the heroes as his slaves. puppet master rigged his entire place with explosives and when MM foiled his plans he activated the explosives and instead of saving him MM  lets him supposedly die from the blast
#11 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69 said:

"@box turtle: yeah female super heroes started getting kidnapped one by one including stature, tigra, silverclaw, and a few more. ms. marvel was given the task of finding and rescuing them it turns out puppet master had taken control of an entire tropical island and was using the heroes as his slaves. puppet master rigged his entire place with explosives and when MM foiled his plans he activated the explosives and instead of saving him MM  lets him supposedly die from the blast"

So Ms. Marvel let someone die?!?
#12 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle said:
"

@DH69 said:

"@box turtle: yeah female super heroes started getting kidnapped one by one including stature, tigra, silverclaw, and a few more. ms. marvel was given the task of finding and rescuing them it turns out puppet master had taken control of an entire tropical island and was using the heroes as his slaves. puppet master rigged his entire place with explosives and when MM foiled his plans he activated the explosives and instead of saving him MM  lets him supposedly die from the blast"

So Ms. Marvel let someone die?!? "

she's killed people in the past it shouldnt be so surprising,
#13 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio
@HaLong said:
"@DH69 said:
Are you sure? Do you think that when Scarlet Witch said 'No more mutants!' she was referring ONLY to mutants  or was she referring to ALL super powered individuals(aliens, vampires, witches, etc)? "

it only affected mutants
#14 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@box turtle said:
"

@DH69 said:

she's killed people in the past it shouldnt be so surprising, "

Oh, I thought she was a traditional hero like Cap, Spidey, and Iron Man.  Who else has she killed, and in what comic did she kill Puppet Master?
#15 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@box turtle said:
"@DH69 said:
"@box turtle said:
"

@DH69 said:

Oh, I thought she was a traditional hero like Cap, Spidey, and Iron Man.  Who else has she killed, and in what comic did she kill Puppet Master? "

a major kill in her books is Kang the conqueror, she almost killed mystique once but stopped herself before she did, in the ultimate universe she put one right between norman osborns eyes. and she killed PM in i think Ms. Marvel #19 or #20 not sure
#16 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@box turtle said:
"@DH69 said:
"@box turtle said:
"

@DH69 said:

Oh, I thought she was a traditional hero like Cap, Spidey, and Iron Man.  Who else has she killed, and in what comic did she kill Puppet Master? "
a major kill in her books is Kang the conqueror, she almost killed mystique once but stopped herself before she did, in the ultimate universe she put one right between norman osborns eyes. and she killed PM in i think Ms. Marvel #19 or #20 not sure "

How did she kill Kang, and why did she not kill Mystique?
#17 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

i forget why she killed kang it was just a few story arcs before decimation my memory is bad i think kang had takin control of earth and enslaved humanity and she was left with no other choice, and i was never really a fan of ms. marvel i didnt start reading her stuff until civil war started happening, but if memory serves ms. marvel was fighting mystique cause she wanted revenge for rogue stealing her powers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.