I have a Decepticons related question...

#1 Posted by sora_thekey (8105 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a guy who's never read a transformers comic and never actually watched the series, I actually enjoyed the movies..... except for all the sexual references that kept coming... 

I'm watching Transformers: Revenge of he Fallen, which I bought two days ago, and I had this question...

Can or could Decepticons or any other bots for that matter transform into humans?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she's meant to be a Pretender, or at least based on the Pretenders.  The toys were rubbish.  A half-arsed transformer that fit inside a giant human/biological shell.  But the movement of the outer shell was severely limited... and because of the size of the shell, the Pretenders' human forms were gigantic compared to the other Transformers. 

I'm sure someone else can provide better details :)

#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8105 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Thanks... that clears it up a bit!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.