Who should die and how?

#1 Edited by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm just angry that Cyclops caused Boom Boom's death. X-23 and Wolverine could have easily saved her but he had Beast teleport them out of there in the last minute leaving Leper Queen to shot the poor girl in the head.  How is Scoot Still alive he is such a jerk.  I mean I'm angry at Beast to he could have reasoned because he is smarter then Cyc.  But he didnt he just listened to that little loser Cyclops.  If Beast were to die, I think he should at least go out fighting in a dignified manner. Maybe Wolverine fights Daken at one point and nearly loses to him but Beast jumps in and at one point ends up gettiing stabbed by Daken and then throws Daken off a cliff(Not killing Daken).  But the stab causes Beast to lose to much blood in which he dies in his sleep at the X-Mansions medial room.
But Cyclops should die in a bad bad bad way. I was thinking a few ways.
1.  Gets jumped by the Reavers and gets gunned down in a wave of bullets.
2. Daken rips his eyes out and the Dark Avengers just pull a Julius Ceaser move on him with each member taken turns beating him till he dies.
3 . Good Old Deadpool takes him out by trowing a nitrogen hand grenade in his face at the moment he fires his beam at him.  Blows Scott up severing his arms from his body.  Deadpool then pics up his arms and beats Cyclops with them while singing "Big Girls don't Cry"  then shots him in the head and takes his visor and wears it and says "I wonder how much I can sell these on Ebay?"
4.  Spends a night with Emma Frost but it is really Ms. Sinister in Disguise. Cuts off his (@#&@) while doing the (@$@@#@#!@@$%%#*@&^@$*%^)!!!! She then gets a chemical acid and pours it on his eyes melting them. He then ends up in a mental institution but later leaves and gets an eye transplant but becomes a nervous wreak and shadow of his formal self.  He ends up drinking A LOT, starts gambling, runs into trouble, and starts fights.  He tries to get into every super hero group he can find but they all say n to him because of his crippled depowerment  and messed up status. From there he tries to put the law in his own hands. He later tries to be a gun welding masked crime fighter/sniper and calls himself The Blast in which he is stopped by the X-Men who tell him to let his past hero life go.  He then tries to be fist fighting kung fu fighter against thug teens and calls himself the Fury Man. But this doesn't last long and ends up being humiliated by being beaten up by the Walrus.  He then tries again going more deadly by attaching maces to his hands and calls himself (get this) MR. Massacre. He stalks the X-Force for a while in a way becoming an unofficial member. He gets stopped by Wolverine during one mission after Scott goes violent on a gang of bad teen mutants who have better powers then he once had and from there wolverine has Vanisher teleport Scott far away to India. For a while he uses the Mr.Massacre role in India as a gang leader.  He is stopped by X-Force member Archangel.  A month later he breaks in at the Mansion and tries to kill Dust by drowning her while she is taken a bath Now he has carved the words in his chest, The Depowerer. Wither tries to stop him but Scott cuts his hands off with a machete. He then goes after Pixie after cutting one of her wings off but is then finally stopped by Nightcrawler who Scoot tries to stab in the head but Nightcrawler only gets a scar on his face, and after that he loses it nad just beats the Snot out of Scott.  He is finally sent to a particualr asylum for mutnats after M-Day where he spends a few months at.  He is occasionally getting visits by Nightcrawler.  Later developes a relationship with depowered mutant Bora.  But this doesn't last long.  He and Bora are released and both end up living in a small apartment in the East Village of New York.  He and Bora also adopt two unwanted mutnat toddlers which they have taken custody as there own.  Night Crawler still visits him but one day he teleports into his apartment only to find Scott Dead on the ground.  He dies of an overdose of alcohol and a medication that turns out was specifically designed for his needs but it turns out it didn't react well to his body.  He thought drinking would ease the pain.  In the end Kurt is buried in his home town with a big funeral.  On his stone, it reads "Scott Summers, Loved Being a Mutant more then anything."
5.  Gets possesed by a symbiote and is torched by Sunfire on a building.  Cyclops how is then free by the burnt symbiote wants it back becoming mad for its power.  He blasts Sunfire but is then trying to be calmed down by Iron Man and Spider-Man.  He blasts Iron Man and is then caught in Spider-Man's Webs trying to be clamed down.  But Cyc who is out of his mind does not stand still and trapped in the webbing falls of the building and does fall to death but gets his neck snapped by Spider-Man's webbing. At his funeral many peopel and heros attend however the priest holding it turns out to be The Hood and then him and his gang (dressed as mourners) attack all the heros in the Church.
Who dies and who lives? Find out next issue.
6. Scott Summers gets up from bed and puts his glasses on.  He goes to take a crap in the bath room.  Deadpool comes out of the shower.  Scott gets ready to blast him but his glasses explode killing him on the toilet and blowing him to bits.  Deadpool lives and it turns out Gambit snuck in and touched his glass before he woke up.  Someone put a hit on Cyclopes and hired both Gambit and Deadpool.
7.  X-Force and X-Men are ordered by Shield to fight invading Skrulls.  Logan is carrying a metal box. threw the entire mission.  At the last moment of battle against a Skrull Fin Fang Foom arrives, Logan opens the metal box and it is Cyclops's head.  The head blast the Fin Fang Foom Skrull to death.  The X-Force members look at him in shock.  
Logan: "Even if he did want to help, his powers are to controlled. If we wanted to kill Fin Fang Foom, his powers would have to be out of control, which is why he is placed in this protective box."
X-Force members still shocked.
Logan:  He didn't make the fight easy for me.  Took me a while to get close enough.
Logan:  The rest of his body is in an urn in the X-Mansion.  I say throw the ashes in the sea.  Scott would have liked that.  And maybe you can bring his head to Washington DC to be on display.  Like monument or something like that.
Logan:  Well I'm gonna have Shield on my ass for the next few years so it's back on the road for me.  Everyone listen to Laura she's the leader now.  Bye.
Logan leaves. X-Force members still shocked.
Warpath: What the hell just happened?

Well thats what I think.  So what Marvel characters do you think should die and how?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

No F words, please!!

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

And no B word either, please!!

Cykes is a good leader. I have no idea what you are talking about but I bet it was the right choice.

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sheep-Kill said:
"
I'm just angry that Cyclops caused Boom Boom's death. 

"
I like you
#5 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sick of characters' deaths

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

How come?

#7 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" How come? "
Pointless as 85% of them return

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
"
@pixelized said:
" How come? "
Pointless as 85% of them return "
much lower than that!
#9 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" No F words, please!! "
Hey sorry bout the curses.  I fixed them up.  I mean no real hate towards him.  Just sad the Boom Boom died.  She kicked but in X-Force.
So sorry for the filty language.
#10 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

superman needs to die. he  has been around too long like batman and wonderwoman. I am ready to see some new blood saving the day. Anyway Supes needs to go out in a heroic fashion like saving the multiverse from being annihilated and causing everything to become whole to put an end to all this cross dimensional crap that leads to retcons and what not. So we dont have characters 'coming from the grave' because someone punched through reality. You know Supes could do some move where he absorbs a billion suns to gain the power to battle some truly godlike deity. Now that would be awesome.

#11 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

storm. and only storm. then wonderwoman. then whoever has the 3rd largest amount of fanboys

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5379 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman needs to stay down along with all the superboys....
#13 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

I say kill Mary Jane or Spider-Man... there has to be a loophole so that they will be married if one of them dies.

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hunter114 said:
"I say kill Mary Jane or Spider-Man... there has to be a loophole so that they will be married if one of them dies. "

...Never thought of this. Kill one of them... Preferebly Spiderman in a story line remeniscient of the other
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should die...

#16 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  HATER!!!! jk jk
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanary: BWAHAHAHA!!!!! XD
#18 Edited by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred with a candlestick in the library. 
Marvel? 
Jarvis with a wrench in the kitchen.

#19 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio
Archie & the gang should die. After 70 long years they're still in high school. What the hell? They're basically doing the same things over and over again and I just can't stand looking at their faces again. An earthquake reaching 7.0+ on the richter scale should devour the entire town of Riverdale and kill the entire population...or maybe just Archie. 
#20 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sheep-Kill: i like it.  cyclops has been really sucking as the xmen leader.  
i dont think he should die though.  i think he should just realize he has totally screwed things up.

#21 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psykhophear said:
" Archie & the gang should die. After 70 long years they're still in high school. What the hell? They're basically doing the same things over and over again and I just can't stand looking at their faces again. An earthquake reaching 7.0+ on the richter scale should devour the entire town of Riverdale and kill the entire population...or maybe just Archie.  "
They're actually progressing now, he's like grown up and stuff.
#22 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanary said:
" @Psykhophear said:
" Archie & the gang should die. After 70 long years they're still in high school. What the hell? They're basically doing the same things over and over again and I just can't stand looking at their faces again. An earthquake reaching 7.0+ on the richter scale should devour the entire town of Riverdale and kill the entire population...or maybe just Archie.  "
They're actually progressing now, he's like grown up and stuff. "

I don't think so. I was skimming through an Archie digest the other day and what do you know- Archie's still broke, still clumsy, still stuck in the same old love triangle, still getting in trouble with Mr. Weatherbee, and still a douche. 

I talked about this in my blog months ago. They really should add new stuff to the comics. Make them go to college, get rid of some characters, introduce new ones, etc. I heard that they made Ms. Grundy passed away of old age. That's a good start but not good enough. We need more deaths in Archie comics.
#23 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psykhophear said:
" @batmanary said:
" @Psykhophear said:
They're actually progressing now, he's like grown up and stuff. "

I don't think so. I was skimming through an Archie digest the other day and what do you know- Archie's still broke, still clumsy, still stuck in the same old love triangle, still getting in trouble with Mr. Weatherbee, and still a douche. 

I talked about this in my blog months ago. They really should add new stuff to the comics. Make them go to college, get rid of some characters, introduce new ones, etc. I heard that they made Ms. Grundy passed away of old age. That's a good start but not good enough. We need more deaths in Archie comics. "
Yeah Ms Grundy passed away in the ongoing issues. That's where the story progression is.
#24 Posted by ComicStooge (11833 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime should be beaten to death by a group of rabid transvestites.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.