Who should come back?

• 69 results
#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

What characters deserve a second come back? Everyone seems to be getting a second chance (some even third or fourth).

Me, I want to see Osiris back in action. He would make a great anti-hero. Being all cold hearted by being eating alive by his best friend and knowing that his innocent sister's last words of revenge lead the man who gave him his powers on a international murder path, but not willing to become a man like Black Adam.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Icarus!

............................................Psylocke? is she dead again? i can never keep up

#3 Posted by Longshot (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar(Wendell Vaughn.

#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

SilverZeo says:

"What characters deserve a second come back? Everyone seems to be getting a second chance (some even third or fourth).Me, I want to see Osiris back in action. He would make a great anti-hero. Being all cold hearted by being eating alive by his best friend and knowing that his innocent sister's last words of revenge lead the man who gave him his powers on a international murder path, but not willing to become a man like Black Adam."

Yeah, Osiris is cool ^^

Kon-El must be resurrected!!! If the "Superboy" name can't be used, he could at least be called "Superman-X" or something =P

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot says:

"Quasar(Wendell Vaughn."

Here, here.

#6 Edited by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"

Kon-El must be resurrected!!! If the "Superboy" name can't be used, he could at least be called "Superman-X" or something =P

"

They could have done that when they meet with the future Titans. They had Miss Martian merge wit her evil future self.
#7 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
Bring Back Jade

I've been campaigning for Jade to come back since DC went and whacked her in Infinite Crisis.
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

cute av cos

#9 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

Icarus!

............................................Psylocke? is she dead again? i can never keep up

"

Psylocke is alive and well in the Exiles.

I don't know how they'd make it work, but I would love to see Cypher back. I know, I know, not an A-List character, but I think his ability to speak any language, especially computer languages, is more relevant now than when he was launched. Ultimate hacker!

C'mon, if Magik can come back, can't she resurrect her buddy? I was fooled by the Douglock tease. Bring back the real thing.
#10 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra{Women in Refridgeaitors say that she's praticcaly dead thanks to Secret Invasion.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm

Superboy, Bart Allen and Martian Manhunter (I miss him already lol)

#12 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"hmm

Martian Manhunter (I miss him already lol)
"
Ditto :(
#13 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Nighthunter said:
"hmm

"
Ditto :("

me three.
#14 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

No one should come back! DC and Marvel should have the balls to leave their dead characters behind and work on new ones instead. All they are doing is ripping off the fans by "killing" characters to increase sales for a few issues - then whaddya know - a few issues later its a Bobby Ewing in the shower moment and it was all a dream. b*ll*ck$!

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverZeo said:

What characters deserve a second come back? Everyone seems to be getting a second chance (some even third or fourth).

Kara Zor-El

we should get rid of this whiney emo b!tc# that is currently masquerading as Supergirl and bring back the original...

M
#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Mighty Thorion said:
"No one should come back! DC and Marvel should have the balls to leave their dead characters behind and work on new ones instead. All they are doing is ripping off the fans by "killing" characters to increase sales for a few issues - then whaddya know - a few issues later its a Bobby Ewing in the shower moment and it was all a dream. b*ll*ck$!"
maybe you are right....

but since that won't happen.....

Also bring the original Aquaman back
#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"SilverZeo said:

Kara Zor-El

we should get rid of this whiney emo b!tc# that is currently masquerading as Supergirl and bring back the original...

M
"
oh come on, it ain't that bad

checked a few scans of some issues in Supergirl, liked how she wanted to do the impossible to save a child from cancer and the last issue was really good....and because of the ending I guess that there are big changes coming for the character
#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:

Supergirl should not smoke, drink or have a tattoo... nor should she whine insessently about trying to get other heroes to accept her for who she is or require another established hero to turn up in her books every month just to justify the issue...

M
#19 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Mighty Thorion said:
"No one should come back! DC and Marvel should have the balls to leave their dead characters behind and work on new ones instead. All they are doing is ripping off the fans by "killing" characters to increase sales for a few issues - then whaddya know - a few issues later its a Bobby Ewing in the shower moment and it was all a dream. b*ll*ck$!"
maybe you are right....

"
It would happen if the respective editors had the B*lls to make it happen. But you're probably right - I mean, why consider the fans when there's a buck to be made?
#20 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously Pix. Icarus was awesome FIVES

#21 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love the Aerith from final fantsy VIII to come back cuz i say she didn't deserve to be killed off the way she did

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Nighthunter said:

Supergirl should not smoke, drink or have a tattoo... nor should she whine insessently about trying to get other heroes to accept her for who she is or require another established hero to turn up in her books every month just to justify the issue...

M
"
touche
#23 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Chameleone said:
"Seriously Pix. Icarus was awesome FIVES"
Tens
#24 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84682 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

he died?
tragic

#26 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84682 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

Lady Mastermind needs to be brought back as well. She was fiiiiiiiiiine

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

when did he die?

uhhh Lady Mastermind was a low rent emma frost.

#28 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Sabretooth"
Well, you know they're gonna bring him back.
#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Mighty Thorion said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Mighty Thorion said:
maybe you are right....

"
It would happen if the respective editors had the B*lls to make it happen. But you're probably right - I mean, why consider the fans when there's a buck to be made?
"

but they don't lol

which means that we'll keep getting more of this:

Hal: I thought you were dead!!

Barry: No, I thought you were dead!!

Spoiler: No one stays dead anymore, do they?

Jason: Why you looking at me like that?
#30 Posted by danhimself (22499 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy ala the black lantern ring

#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually surprised that no one brought Steve Rogers

I'm not saying he should come back, just that I'm surprised

#32 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
Cosmic Sentinel said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"Nighthunter said:
"hmm

"
Ditto :("

me three."
Don't worry, I heard that there is  rule to Crisis series: The writers never kill a character that was made before they were born, or as I recall. Best scenario" J'onn pulls a BoosterGold/Supernova on us.
#33 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Sabretooth"

pixelized said:
"he died?
tragic"
If I was Wolervine, that  won't make me rest easy on my birthday
#34 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

PYRO
Lets get a series going!!!!

#35 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

a series all about pyro? is he interesting enough?

#36 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolf-Cub, because his death sucked.

#37 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Wallflower cause she was nice.

#38 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Kitty back.

#39 Posted by danhimself (22499 posts) - - Show Bio

kitty's not dead!!!!!

#40 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Prove it!

#41 Posted by sora_thekey (8162 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"i would love the Aerith from final fantsy VIII to come back cuz i say she didn't deserve to be killed off the way she did"
YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Oh and evrybdy's going to hate me for this but I say Phoenix
#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Prove it!"
She's with illyana! you'll see on the 3rd
#43 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think heros should be killed they should just be sent to nothingness or lost......thats far worse.
I dont know if there any robotech fans here but the worse hero death IMO is Rick Hunter cause he never died!!! he just went on some ship missing and after this new movie hes still missing its really bad as a Fan I would rather he just die as a hero but to just be in limbo is worse than anything! He could come back any time but he wont now thats bad. but better for writers so you dont have to make up some crazy way to bring a hero back

#44 Posted by NightFang (9996 posts) - - Show Bio

Blockbuster/ Roland Desmond because his death sucked and he was Nightwing's greatest enemy.

#45 Posted by danhimself (22499 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Prove it!"

she's in a magic bullet...duhhhh....she has to stay phased or the magic bullet could destroy other planets
#46 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Exile's Mimic
2) X-Man
3) Jean Gray
4) Superboy
5) Jade
6) Captain America (Steve Rogers)

#47 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Should Maxima come back? She is the only one who died in Worlds At War and is still dead from it.

#48 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man
Superboy
Steve Rogers
Sabretooth
and a whole lot more

#49 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Slinger said:
"Prove it!"

she's in a magic bullet...duhhhh....she has to stay phased or the magic bullet could destroy other planets"
And she's been drifting through space for months with no food or water. Dead.
#50 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Our months are not the same as kitty's time.

For all we know she may have already escaped or it's only been a few minutes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.