Well....could he?

#2 Posted by JamesWest007 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see it!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

he should appear

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be epic beyond words.

#5 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: lol What if Venom appeared?
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Slade should appear

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

He does have a thing for kids,so you never know
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Well he was an original Titan villain.
#9 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if they'll call him Deathstroke or just Slade.

#10 Posted by War Killer (20211 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bane can, I don't see why Deathstroke couldn't. Sure he may have been a TT villain, but he's not a villain to just them, he's fought the JLA before, plus this is an alternate reality, they could have YJ fight Doomsday if they wanted to.

#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Who knows?

Doomsday? Maybe whe they are older.

#12 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  Idk, he's a TT villain, not a Young Justice one, so they'll probably try to distance it from that show.
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanary: Dick and Wally....original Titants..Donna will probably appear....Beast Boy too.
#14 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

did anyone actually watch the last episode that aired calld Icarus, slade wilson was in it, he's a general in the U.S. milatary and in charge of an anti-vigilate act getting passed, and he also has the eye patch except it looks really crap, it's a chunk of metal,  heres a link to what he looked like http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Slade_Wilson
As for him appearing as deathstroke it would be cool and very possible.

#15 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so.

#16 Posted by War Killer (20211 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Who knows?   Doomsday? Maybe whe they are older. "
I didn't actually mean they would fight him, I was using Doomsday as an example on how since it being an alternate reality, they could do whatever they wanted, meaning they could use whatever villain they wanted. Basically it's their universe and they can whatever they freakin' want without annoying the loyal readers because of continuity issues, which honestly I'm pretty happy about, I like being surprised with new ideas and new stories we've never seen before.
#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: I'd uh, be very surprised.
#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @daredevil21134: Well he was the original Titan villain. "
Fixed :) 

I think there's a good chance he'll show up, arguably being Dick Grayson's archenemy and all that. Not to mention it would allow for them to add Ravager and possibly Jericho.
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: That's Smallville dude. I'm talking about Young Justice.

@FadeToBlackBolt:
Cool. But I think Jericho should be the one to appear.
#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I've never been especially fond of Jericho, tbh. Partially because of his ugly design. If they updated it, that'd be good. 

What do you think of Connor's portrayal so far? As a massive fan of Superboy, I'm kinda annoyed actually. They have to have him lose the chip on his shoulder shortly, imo.
#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Ok...

Superboy is a beast
#22 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  Yeah, he's a powerhouse, but he's way more of a douche than his comic counterpart. Like comic-Connor would never have had that shot at Mss Martian in episode 3. I haven't seen 4 yet though, so he might get better.
#23 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Give him time, he's more serious in this show. Same appearence, different personality. Oh and Miss Martian likes Superboy.
#24 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Heck yes she does. He freaking rules, odd characterization or not.
#25 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: This Superboy rules...Well they both do!
#26 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  crap my bad, didn't notice that it was the YJ forum.

then maybe he will appear after all he is a mercenary maybe the secret organisation will hire him, any one have any ideas on this organisation cause i'm thinking it's all of the super-intellegent villans who think their saving the world be getting rid of the heroes like Luthor
#27 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.  I'd bet on it.
#28 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the show. The characterizations are a bit off but its still fun. Slade was such the main villain for the Teen Titans cartoon I can see them keeping him off Young Justice for a while.
#29 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour said:
" @InnerVenom123: lol What if Venom appeared? "
It did, recent episode. In terms of venom for Bane.
#30 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be a main villain

#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @thegreatfour said:
" @InnerVenom123: lol What if Venom appeared? "
It did, recent episode. In terms of venom for Bane. "
Lol! Nice!
#32 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @daredevil21134: Well he was the original Titan villain. "
Fixed :)   I think there's a good chance he'll show up, arguably being Dick Grayson's archenemy and all that. Not to mention it would allow for them to add Ravager and possibly Jericho. "

You act like I said something wrong.Deaathstroke slept with Terra from titans lol
#33 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Primmaster64: I've never been especially fond of Jericho, tbh. Partially because of his ugly design. If they updated it, that'd be good.   What do you think of Connor's portrayal so far? As a massive fan of Superboy, I'm kinda annoyed actually. They have to have him lose the chip on his shoulder shortly, imo. "
Connor isn't like the comics, in the comcis he escaped before cadmus messed with his mind, while in YJ Cadmus was messing with his mind, and then superman rejected him as soon as he saw him and has pawned him off onto other heroes. Which is why he was so angry at miss martian, for being in his head. And in dropzone he seemed a lot more chilled out, all of the sudden so being around Young justice is helping. And when superman calms down over the fact he was cloned, and realizes Connor had no part in it, I imagine him getting a kryptonian name, and mellowing out.
#34 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like it but he could simply be to violent for a kids show unless they water him down like in Go! Teen Titans 

#35 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is too violent for a cartoon that's why they called him Slade for Teen Titans 

So, yeah is possible but he'll probably be called Slade

#36 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: What?

@nightwing91:
Yeah br, its understandable why Superboy is angry, his father rejected him in a way.
#37 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Yes I like that in young justice its a father son relationship, and superman was  completlely shocked, he was violated he had part of himself taken and  cloned so its understandable his reaction. In fact its a lot like Weismans gargoyles cartoon when Goliath finds his clone Thailog  the reactions were basically the same.   Superman will accept him sooon enough.
#38 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: So its understandable in both parts, but Supes will realize that its not Superboy's fault like you said, its Cadmus.
#39 Edited by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard Joker well be on the show, so Deathstroke could probably appear also. 

#40 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: which with superman  acknowledging that connor will mellow out and superman will give him the alias of connor kent..
#41 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: :D
#42 Posted by SladeRogers (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course, he's goin' to appear on the show. Where there's Dick Grayson, there's Slade Wilson (kinda rhymes). Slade will most likely appear by sending the rest of the team on a goose chase and cornering Robin in order to test him out. He beats Robin and Robin begins to obsess about beating him and finding out who he really is (like in Teen Titans). I'm probably wrong, but I still want to see him appear. (Please use the black suit and not the blue & orange eyesore DC!!)
#43 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@SladeRogers: That be cooland what about brother blood?
#44 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

Well....could he?

This new trailer should answer your question.

#45 Posted by darktiger (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke should definitively be on the show

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.