What they need to change in the Redesign.

#1 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

But i am sure they could change hi new look, at least to the point he dont look like a mix of Terminator, Orange Power Ranger and Deathstroke.

The damn Hockey Pads and the wings.

Change the anime sword, giant sword are hard to use, Deathstroke is famous for his skill and brain, not for being strong.

The damn Batman things, he is not Batman, he is not even based on Batman.

He was a soldier, make him look like a soldier.

Look at the gloves and boots of this suit, also the pants they look great.
The Gloves and the neck brace look great on this suit.
Look at the sword, i know the knife look huge, but still dont look lame, like the anime style sword, also the helmet looks better and the eyes looks, like Deathstroke
Could look small but good suit redesign, it looks militar, but not to militar at the same time, also not big anime sword.
Again what is the problem with Deathstroke looking like a militar? doew he needs technology, a helmet yes he need it, he looks cooler, but he is not Ironman, he cant ebat Ironman, for the fact he is that good, not for an stupid looking armour.
Ok from thiw Redesign the only thing i dont like s the helmet, but the boots are so frecking awesome and those thing on the gloves are epic.
#2 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

That top one up there, is that his official re-boot design?

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13165 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is up with the wings anyway?? and the uber shoulder pads

#4 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Yeah...and I do think the design looks cool, but for Deathstroke? Really now?
#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13165 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV: The artwork is beautiful, but he looks like a He-Man 2002 redesigned character lol, Deathstroke should be more subtle
#6 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@ARMIV: The artwork is beautiful, but he looks like a He-Man 2002 redesigned character lol, Deathstroke should be more subtle
Agreed.
#7 Posted by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing i'm not sold on are the wing/spike thingys

#8 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

you sir have just earned yourself a follow

#9 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
So he can fly or something dumb like that. 
@cattlebattle said:
He dont need a Tech armour, he beat the guys because he is smartter, i dont know why they dont use the Titan Slade costume, it looks better for him. 
why cant Deathstroke use a militar suit with a helmet?
#10 Posted by TheShame (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Get rid of the shoulder blades and his costume would look good.  In terms of weapons, i think he should use a katana rather than a broadsword; deathstroke is about precision rather than brute force.

#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheShame said:
Get rid of the shoulder blades and his costume would look good.  In terms of weapons, i think he should use a katana rather than a broadsword; deathstroke is about precision rather than brute force.
Well i think he need more of one hand style sword, i mean the guy almost never fails. 
Also he dont need a armour, he is to good to be hit by a bullet.
#12 Posted by TheShame (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i still don't know why they couldn't have kept the majority of his previous costume.  They should have just changed his gloves and boots to update them.

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheShame said:
Yeah, i still don't know why they couldn't have kept the majority of his previous costume.  They should have just changed his gloves and boots to update them.
Yeah and meaby change the mask for a helmet.
#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

New Images for this one . 

Ok this is for random 
#15 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

The Simon Bisley covers are SO GOOD that I could still dig Deathstroke if he had butterfly wings.

#16 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

Two new ones, well one and another pictures from an old one.

#17 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

And another one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.