Welcome to Deathstroke Fandom!

Posted by Epsilon5 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke Fandom is the first blog of its kind, fully dedicated the greatest mercenary in the world, Deatshtroke.

Including :

• A character biography
  • A list of Family, Friends, and Enemies
  • A complete compilation of W.R. Wintergreen's journal entries from the Deathstroke the Terminator 90s series
  • An Archive, holding every Deathstroke comic or comic Deathstroke has appeared in since his creation to the present
  • An extensive Gallery, containing Art by every known artist to pencil/ pen/ or fully illustrate Deathstroke, from fully colored covers and spreads to mear sketched heads and busts
  • A Fanverse page, where you'll find Fanart, Fan-fics, Fan comics and an RPG Template.
  • A Merchandise page, where you'll find custom made statues, mass produced action figures, and even plushies
  • A video Forum, which will take you to Deathstroke Fandom's you-tube page, where you'll find an extensive collection of tribute videos, artist speed drawings, merchandise reviews, comic reviews, and even episodes from TV shows and movies

and look forward to posts like:

• Comic Previews
  • Comic Reviews
  • Fan Art and Comic Artist spotlights
  • In depth character discussions, essays, and explorations
  • Past comic revisions, that catch personal reactions and emotions of past events
  • Holiday specials
#1 Posted by Farwind (66 posts) - - Show Bio

There's another journal entry in the Deathstroke Blackest Night series that you might want to add.

#2 Edited by Epsilon5 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Farwind: Yes Indeed! Teen Titans Blackest Night #77... I'll add that right away. Thanks for the suggestion.

So tell me, if you don't mind, What do you think of Deathstroke Fandom?

#3 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epsilon5: awesome website

#4 Posted by Epsilon5 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary:Oh wow. Thanks!

#5 Posted by Farwind (66 posts) - - Show Bio

The site is awesome! Thanks for compiling all of this!

#6 Posted by Epsilon5 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Farwind: Whoa! Thanks. I just felt it needed to be done, and I had tons of fun creating this website. A homage to my favorite character of all time, where I hope other fans can show their love for Deathstroke too.

Feel free to comment/criticize or give suggestions anytime.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.