Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1336 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

This picture is in continuity?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I wanted know...but it's official this scan? It was in continuity?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

It doesn't really look real and the situation is a bit strange for an actual comic. I don't know for sure, but I don't think so.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alexander505

You don't remember the title of this comic? I was researching of some feats of Slade, and for understand how strong he is, and I met this scan, and I wanted to know if it was in canon.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: 90% sure this is an Elseworlds story where Slade is either a Cyborg or more enhanced by his serum. Slade has never demonstrated anything close to the strength of 100 men in anything canon. He's consistently been around a 2-tonner Pre-52 and probably closer to a 4-tonner in the New-52.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.