The Most Memorable Moments of 2011 for Deathstroke

Posted by Epsilon5 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Slade had to take on a horde of Dr. Raiin's cannibalistic mutated monsters single-handed. Although the Titans: Villains for Hire series may not of been all that popular, there were definitely some moments, like this one, that were just plain fun to watch.

2. When Deathstroke went up against the new JLA in Titans Annual 2011.

3. I think it can be safely said that every moment of Flashpoint: The Curse of the Ravager was amazing. But nothing is more memorable than the conclusion of this 3 part comic series, when Slade (The Pirate!) is finally reunited with his beloved daughter, Rose.

4. Deathstroke's appearance in the Trailer for DC Legends Online Game (oh,but that voice... >.<)

5. Watching him prove that he's still the most Badass Mercenary in the World, in the new 52 of Deathstroke issue #1.

6. When he killed a fly with a paperclip. (there's just something about this scene I can not get over.) classic.

7. The shocking (yet somehow pleasing) conclusion of Deathstroke #1, when Deathstroke executes a bunch of up and coming mercs, called the Alpha Dawgz.

8. In Deathstroke #3, when Slade fought the new threat known as Legacy for the first time. Not to mention some sweet inner Slade monolog and a level of character development that hasn't been touched on in years, but long over due.

9. Watching him break out of a high security prison only using a paperclip, and a regurgitated hand bomb (yeck!) in Deathstroke #4.

10. The long awaited reveal in Deathstroke #4 of what was actually in the briefcase, a mystery since issue #1,has got to take the cake for the most memorable moment of 2011 (but maybe not the most favored moment). Fans await the changes this new alteration in Deathstroke's history will bring with this new year, 2012.

#1 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOL'd at the Alpha Dawgz.

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, whats that in the suitcase? Deadpools X-force mask? Holy cow Batman did Deathstroke discover proof of alternate dimensions? JK but I still want to know what and who's it is

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11136 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

I LOL'd at the Alpha Dawgz.

So did I LOL

@BlackArmor said:

Wait, whats that in the suitcase? Deadpools X-force mask? Holy cow Batman did Deathstroke discover proof of alternate dimensions? JK but I still want to know what and who's it is

Thats the mask of his dead son, Ravanger. Well, his son was ONE of the MANY Ravangers. It's revealed that his son may still be alive after being killed off in one of the Teen Titans books many years ago.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

It's the Ravager mask.

#5 Posted by Epsilon5 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

I didn't want to spoil that for anyone outright when I posted this, but apparently Deathstroke's history is being totally redone in the new 52 and that is in fact the Ravager's mask, the mask of Slade's long deceased first-born-son, Grant Wilson, who died way back in Teen Titans #2. Supposedly he is still alive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.