1. Slade had to take on a horde of Dr. Raiin's cannibalistic mutated monsters single-handed. Although the Titans: Villains for Hire series may not of been all that popular, there were definitely some moments, like this one, that were just plain fun to watch.
2. When Deathstroke went up against the new JLA in Titans Annual 2011.
3. I think it can be safely said that every moment of Flashpoint: The Curse of the Ravager was amazing. But nothing is more memorable than the conclusion of this 3 part comic series, when Slade (The Pirate!) is finally reunited with his beloved daughter, Rose.
4. Deathstroke's appearance in the Trailer for DC Legends Online Game (oh,but that voice... >.<)
5. Watching him prove that he's still the most Badass Mercenary in the World, in the new 52 of Deathstroke issue #1.
6. When he killed a fly with a paperclip. (there's just something about this scene I can not get over.) classic.
7. The shocking (yet somehow pleasing) conclusion of Deathstroke #1, when Deathstroke executes a bunch of up and coming mercs, called the Alpha Dawgz.
8. In Deathstroke #3, when Slade fought the new threat known as Legacy for the first time. Not to mention some sweet inner Slade monolog and a level of character development that hasn't been touched on in years, but long over due.
9. Watching him break out of a high security prison only using a paperclip, and a regurgitated hand bomb (yeck!) in Deathstroke #4.
10. The long awaited reveal in Deathstroke #4 of what was actually in the briefcase, a mystery since issue #1,has got to take the cake for the most memorable moment of 2011 (but maybe not the most favored moment). Fans await the changes this new alteration in Deathstroke's history will bring with this new year, 2012.