Terra and Dr.Light

#1 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Deathstroke worse than Dr. Light (the evil white guy)? By that I mean Dr.Light raped Sue Dibny and is a pretty sick basturd? So is Deathstroke not the honorable character he always claims to be and by that I mean did he really have sex with a crazy Terra or was that just her being crazy and saying they did?
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@davidkenneth: Deathstroke has morals, Dr.Light didn't really care whatsoever.
#3 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @davidkenneth: Deathstroke has morals, Dr.Light didn't really care whatsoever. "
Deathstroke protected Dr. Light. He's a mercenary!  What in the world morals mean to you anyway!? LOL 
He may have a code of rules he wrote to feel even more superior to the rest of the world, but that's a long way from having morals. Most villains are heroes on their own eyes, they follow their own twisted values but that doesn't make them moral people!
#4 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:
So did he have sex with Terra? 
#5 Posted by Epsilon5 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- ... Yes.  It happened sometime before the Judas Contract run.  But jeez! it wasn't rape!!  not that I'm supporting him having sex with a minor or anything ^_^' ,  but he was in a very dark place in his life and later even, after Terra's death, somewhat apologized for it to Beast Boy, and to this day regrets it.  So in my opinion, even though he is a villain and is therefore "evil", he is in no way Dr. Light.

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Epsilon5 said:
"-_- ... Yes.  It happened sometime before the Judas Contract run.  But jeez! it wasn't rape!!  not that I'm supporting him having sex with a minor or anything ^_^' ,  but he was in a very dark place in his life and later even, after Terra's death, somewhat apologized for it to Beast Boy, and to this day regrets it.  So in my opinion, even though he is a villain and is therefore "evil", he is in no way Dr. Light. "

well at least he regrets it
#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Epsilon5 said:
" -_- ... Yes.  It happened sometime before the Judas Contract run.  But jeez! it wasn't rape!!  not that I'm supporting him having sex with a minor or anything ^_^' ,  but he was in a very dark place in his life and later even, after Terra's death, somewhat apologized for it to Beast Boy, and to this day regrets it.  So in my opinion, even though he is a villain and is therefore "evil", he is in no way Dr. Light. "
If she wasn't in her right mind, then it's rape.
#8 Posted by Epsilon5 (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar: 
 Well, we'll never really know if Terra was truly insane or not, or for how long will we now...? Suffice to say the the past is the past, he regrets whatever happened, and he's never boasted about it like Dr. Light has. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.