Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1336 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

Teen Titans #78 Review

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I liked this issue alot. The Wilson's vs the Black Lanterns was an entertaining battle (both issues). And I'm curious to see where exactly Deathstroke's character goes from here.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By No_Name_
    @Gambler said:
    " I liked this issue alot. The Wilson's vs the Black Lanterns was an entertaining battle (both issues). And I'm curious to see where exactly Deathstroke's character goes from here. "
    Didn't you do a written review of this in your blog?
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    @Babs said:
    " @Gambler said:
    " I liked this issue alot. The Wilson's vs the Black Lanterns was an entertaining battle (both issues). And I'm curious to see where exactly Deathstroke's character goes from here. "
    Didn't you do a written review of this in your blog? "
    Yeah :)
    AndyKeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By AndyKeel

awesome battle

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By burr787

Krul should be in charge of all the Titans books. Issues 77 and 78 have been the only good things about the assfest that is Teen Titans.

Gearo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gearo

I just want to see if Deathstroke knows that Rose is a Teen Titan and how he will react to that. Plus I want to see if that was really Jericho or if it was a Black Lantern illusion.

crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crazed_h3ro

Loved this issue it was awesome to finally read this. The fact that Jerico's eyes are re-growing has to mean that he is coimg back (in his own body) FINALLY. I missed Jerico he was awesome by my standers
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By goldenkey

You think you have enough comics on your desk dude?  Clean your room.
    Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Archetype

I only have one thing to say

What's up with the half shirts (Deadshot too)? I mean really since when has that ever looked good.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By SevanGrim
    @Archetype: 70's and 80's. 
    timrothsays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By timrothsays

it's a perfect TT book without TT

Dr. Detfink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#12  Edited By Dr. Detfink

I thought this was a good idea to just focus on a smaller aspect of the Titans universe since DC already did a 3 part incorporating past and present Titans in the Blackest Night Titans 3 parter. 

Here's the problem with this book, unless you have an updated history on Jericho being dead, coming back, possessing Bizzaro Superboy, then turning evil (AGAIN), and now using his own voice in his own body...you could be kind of lost as to what's going on.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By NightFang3

I really liked both issues and after ready them i'm starting to think Deathstroke  should get another ongoing series  and maybe an animated movie. Telling his origin story, up to he fights the Teen Titans for the 1st time.

RoninKane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RoninKane
    @Dr. Detfink said:

"I thought this was a good idea to just focus on a smaller aspect of the Titans universe since DC already did a 3 part incorporating past and present Titans in the Blackest Night Titans 3 parter.   Here's the problem with this book, unless you have an updated history on Jericho being dead, coming back, possessing Bizzaro Superboy, then turning evil (AGAIN), and now using his own voice in his own body...you could be kind of lost as to what's going on. "

Not really, the intro pretty much somes up what you need to know to enjoy the story and every thing thats going on.      

@Gearo said:

"I just want to see if Deathstroke knows that Rose is a Teen Titan and how he will react to that. Plus I want to see if that was really Jericho or if it was a Black Lantern illusion. "

Of course he knows, he 's fought them half a dozen times since she has been with them!    

My question is if Jericho can take out a BL like that, can Deadman do it too, maybe run into a mob of Black Lanterns and take them all out. 
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I know very little about Deathstroke. My first encounter with his character was when he was shown in the Teen Titan animated series back when he was known just as Slade. For some reason, Slade sounds more intimidating then Deathstroke. I've heard of heatstroke, but Deathstroke sounds rather generic.

I do know he was voiced by Ron Pearlman. That alone really had me enjoying the character.

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By greenenvy

Good review. I have been collecting all blackest night and I mean all of them because this is what  green lantern mythology or legend  is meant to be  ever since he was created and   that I cant get enough of  so it sounds like my  favorite dc story of all time for me the first time ever. I think some how that green lantern solo titles should end for good and just see him in crossovers or team ups because this  pretty much seems like the final battle between good and evil biblically but green lantern style. You know what I mean? Jeff johns is basically giving us a armagedon tale thru green lantern mythos. Nekron is lucifer or satan and wants to shut all the lights and emotions for good while all the types of emotions become different lights and unite as one such as the white light (if happens) and that is God coming to break the darkness once and for all. The dead rises to judge the living of heroes and villians  in disguise form of loved once gone. So I dont know that is just my little story them study analyises I shared with you. Happy new year G-Man.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Walker696

I find it interesting how Dark Seige is more about the heroes being seperated and at arms with each other and Blackest Night is about heroes banning together. Very different directions for two very different companies, I love both.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Media_Master

Sounds good!

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

So with Adeline, Wintergreen, Grant-Ravager, and Wade-Ravager IV being Black Lanterns, Rose's mom might really be ALIVE. I knew it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.