Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1336 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

So much for reconciliation, eh ? ( Deathstroke 20 ) spoilers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh well. I guess that was that.

Poor Slade Wilson. I wanted the family to reconcile and get back together. But now both his sons and wife are dead.

So much for a happy reunion, eh ?

P.S. I'm sad now, as Deathstroke is my favourite comic character :(

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

It's sad it's ended huh hopefully he appears again

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Jordan made the book as enjoyable as it was in the beginning.The end was good and this was the best possible end for me.It was a little dull and off-putting for me to have all of his relatives die apart from Rose but it was cool to see him not afraid of going over the line.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Yeah well he, his brother and his mom are gone now lol.

Hopefully this isn't the last we see of him.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kinda bullshit BTW.

Deathstroke is one of the legitimately cool DC characters from way back in the day, one of the few people who can and already has given The Freakin Batman a run for his money.

But since the Dark Knight film series, all former Batman villains have been turned is wimps, compared to Batman. Look at how Bruce manhandles Slade in Injustice. It's just ridiculous.

Good job making a friggin kiddie show out of your comics line, even WITHOUT being bought by Disney, DC. They're trying to out-do Marvel here, in the crappy kiddie-esque character-trashing department...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.