Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1328 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

oliver queen is not even in the same league

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

recently on the show arrow i am seeing deathstroke and etc...but who's villain is he really?

deathstroke is more of a batman villain,he is an anti-batman.

and i will be mad if the new show arrow is just a batman copy,let's face it,in all honesty he would never be able to beat deathstroke,even bloodlusted.....

so for the new show arrow,i just hope they stay comic accurate,if they do...then hell yea,but if that lady is black canary,the 1 with the brown hair in the poster...why isn't she blonde,if she was blonde she would look more look her comic counterpart.

but for all honesty,is he even a green arrow villain,and let's hope that in the encounters for the show,they don't make oliver queen beat up deathstroke or anything of the sort,that will never happen,not even in an origin story.But in the new show arrow,i don't know what they are going to do,most likely they will conceive him as the threat he is...let's just hope.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Deathstroke isn't specifically a Batman villain. If you want to get specific, Deathstroke would actually be considered a Teen Titans villain.

I agree that Ollie isn't in Deathstroke's league and shouldn't be able to match him in a fight, but honestly I'm just happy to see Deathstroke in the show, and as long as he doesn't wimp out too badly I'll be happy.

And here's a fun fact; Black Canary isn't actually blond, she wears a wig (that probably isn't canon anymore, but I know it used to be)

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By rav4

@Imagine_Man15 said:

And here's a fun fact; Black Canary isn't actually blond, she wears a wig (that probably isn't canon anymore, but I know it used to be)

Yeah, back in the mid '90s, Dinah gave up the wig and dyed her hair blonde, then grew it out. Was during her very first mission with Oracle as the Birds of Prey, actually.

No Caption Provided
    lilcraig92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lilcraig92

Deathstroke is more of a nightwing villain then any of those two people, I dont kno why they try to make deathstroke have some connection with green arrow when green arrow uses Archery, When Slade uses swords and guns.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By serpent222

Deathstroke's big connection to Arrow came from Identity Crisis when Deathstroke fought the entire Justice League. But yeah, I'm not much looking forward to his portrayal in the show, as he will have to be powered down for it to be even, rather than Arrow being elevated.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Do any of you pepole actually think that Green Arrow not being able to beat Deathstroke will make the show more entertaining? If you do then thats pretty stupid. 

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
    @Jonny_Anonymous said:
    Do any of you pepole actually think that Green Arrow not being able to beat Deathstroke will make the show more entertaining? If you do then thats pretty stupid. 
    eh....comic fans, go figure
    Katie24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Katie24

@Ravager4: Do you happen to know the name of the artist who drew that panel?

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By rav4

@Katie24: the penciler was Gary Frank, inker was John Dell, and colorist was Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh

Avatar image for uncaringmachine
    uncaringmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By uncaringmachine

I'm looking forward to seeing Deathstroke on the show, even in a less powerful version. The producers of the show said that there will be no super powers in it, because they want to keep it realistic. And I agree that having Green Arrow not be able to defeat Deathstroke on the show would be silly. Then what would be the point of having him on it?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By consolemaster001

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Deathstroke isn't specifically a Batman villain. If you want to get specific, Deathstroke would actually be considered a Teen Titans villain.

I agree that Ollie isn't in Deathstroke's league and shouldn't be able to match him in a fight, but honestly I'm just happy to see Deathstroke in the show, and as long as he doesn't wimp out too badly I'll be happy.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By darktiger

@consolemaster001 said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.