New 52 Deathstroke Respect Thread

• 93 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

In November 2011, the New 52 and now began a new direction was taken to the superheroes of DC, principally the most badass and ruthless mercenary: Deathstroke

Let's take a look at the new Deathstroke feats in this new universe:

To see another New 52 Respect Thread,click here:http://www.comicvine.com/dc-comics/57-10/new-52-respect-threads/92-672946/

Deathstroke 0

Character Profile

Despite his young age he was already considered the best soldier in his unit and being one of the most highly decorated.

After being mortally wounded on a secret mission for Team 7, Slade is recruited to undergo an experimental super-soldier program that would enhanced his senses,strength,speed and intelligence.

Shoots in three mercenaries simultaneously before they could pull their guns.

Deathstroke 1

Kill a black ops unit by himself in over a minute.

Hits a fly with a paper clip,reacting before her ''sixth sense'' could perceive the attack.

After receiving his mission, quickly create a attack plan.

At 40,000 feet above sea level jumps from a plane on a top other, ripping the door with his bare hands and battles Clayface-based soldier,with low oxygen.

Deathstroke 2

Using their own weapons and random things single handle a group of mercenaries in a bar.

Knowing that it would eventually betrayed by his client,have already prepared his revenge.

Deathstorke's armor is capable to withstood high calliber bullets. Slade dodges machine gun fire and he is fast enough to outrun mercenaries riding on motorcycles, cutting their heads in a single strike.

Throws a motorcycle in Roadrage makes the armor explode driving it against the airplane,causing his fall and killing his former client in a fashion way,also claims that carefully planed this.

Deathstroke 3

His routine training is combat robots programmed to kill.

Testing the skills of mercenary hired to kill him,quickly ends the fight impaled it with a sword.

Break in a secret military facility,killing every guard without much effort.

Fights against the second Legacy,which claims to have the similar psychal stats and briefly arrested uses a boomerang as a weapon.

Deathstroke 4

Escapes from special handcuffs made ​​to hold metahuman, merely using a paper clip and then uses it to knocked down the guards.

Hide a timed bomb inside his stomatch.

Slade worked for two weeks without rest pushing his healing factor over the edge,but still accepts more jobs.

With his sword cut off the wing of a jet fighter.

Deathstroke 5 & 6

Deduce that the kive he acquired has a hidden listening device, which even Peabody using its resources was able to discover.

Jumps from rooftop of a building to the other that is at least 10 feet away, analyzing the room infers that everything was a trap to catch him and also takes blows from amped version of Legacy.

Survive a nuclear submarine be played against him.

Impaled by his own sword,Slade endured the pain and pull it off, and then deploy a bomb in Legacy's armor in order to gain time.

Uses the battery of the nuclear submarine jointly with his promethium sword to create a EMP blast to disable Legacy's armor power source.

#2 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke 7

Despite the ridiculous injuries suffered in previous issues, his healing factor would take at least an hour to cure it completely.

Despite not having any clue or no evidence that his sons is still alive, deduces that he is responsible for the recent attacks against him.

Due his enhanced intellect and reflexes Slade is able to predict attacks and avoid it,before they could happened.

Althought in worst shape and with healing factor off for few minutes,hold his own against Grant.

Legacy's employers ask Slade to kill his own son,then he responds by killing the two, but do not before take several shots and his healing factor kicked off.

Deathstroke 8

Two days after the battle against his own son he's completely healed and nurse says he was in the worst conditions,she ever saw in the whole life. In the same he takes a job.

Plays with the psychological of an incendiary so he would offer a decent fight, but seeing that it was not possible explodes the building to which they were,while he's still inside of it.

Deathstroke 9

Senses the presence of Tiggor by feeling a slight change in air pressure and with his enhanced sense of smell deduce that he's not from Earth.

Single handle a team with his energy spear until being caught by a telekinetic,but being always 10 steps ahead detonates the explosives, which were implanted in the cemetery years ago to topple them.

Deathstroke 10

Even having help of Zealot and Tiggor,hold his own against a Khund warrior.

Deathstroke 11 & 12

Hold his own against Lobo copyccat,delivering some good hits.

Withstood a betaing from Lobo copycat,then spiking a vehicle on his chest.

Tricked Lobo copycat to get his motorcycle and put a bomb on it.

Deathstroke 13

Falling from a bridge over a moving car without feeling any effect of the fall.

In a matter of seconds avoid to get hit by a missile then tackles Deadborn.

Fight Deadborn inside of houses loaded onto stork trucks in moviment,but that does not make it slow down or lose the balance,after string him into light pole and cut off his arm.

Deathstroke 14

Kill a Warhawk.

Tie with Hawkman pratically only using his combat skills,also showed superior reflexes and speed on land.

Shoot at 2 mercenaries while surrounded by smoke.

The Savage Hawkman 15

Beats up Pike.

Decapitate Warhawks.

Kill a Warhawks smashing the helmet against his skull.

Deathstroke 15 & 16

Demonstrated a incredible accuracy shooting Koschei in the head,while isthousand miles away from him.

Lets be captured in order to get closer Koschei.

Testing Koschei's powers to discover how to kill it.

Slade manipulated the citizens and the resistance to help him to kill Koschei.

From different forms disable Koschei so that citizens have their chance to hurt him.

Slade's main plan was to make the people no longer feared Koschei and faced because nothing else was important to him to be feared,then he would kill himself.

Deathstroke 17

Predicts that was about to be pierced by a sword and avoid it,also tosse Tomo with one arm.

Handle the Sukesada Clan in a tight space,also grab a dagger despite being on his back.

It had been prepared before meet Tomo,having inmplanted bombs in train.

Put a radioactive material in Tomo's thumb, so that he could track it.

Manhandle the Sukesada Clan. Sword fight against Sukesada Clan's leader is pierced by a sword and simply withdraw from his body, as if nothing had happened

Deathstroke 18

Battles cibernetically enhanced Tomo and Sukesada Clan at the same time,takes a sword on his heart and is still alive. with Briefly overpowered Deathstroke manipulated the ninjas to tackle his new leader.

Fight outside of a building via a cable and uses the enviroment against Tomo.

Deathstroke 19

Jericho was able to mind control an entire military facility and Majsetic,but claims that would spent a month to do the same with Deathstroke.

Deathstroke 20

Knocked out Majestic with help or Terra and Rose (which use her powers to depowered Majestic).

#3 Posted by Bluefox170 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't get any better than Deathstroke. I love how in these particular scans it emphasizes his view on how everything is really just a game to him anymore. He's seen it all.

#4 Posted by ThePawn (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, was my favorite release of the new 52 and each month I eagerly waited to head to the local comic book store to purchase the latest issue. I was really enjoying the story and artwork even the appearance of Zealot. But the artwork of Leifeld after issue #8 kind of threw me off track, I am not one to bash another artist and there creativity but after his addition the artwork was butchered. I will still continue to purchase these issues since I am a huge Deathstroke fan and since the recent departure of Rob things should get more interesting.

#5 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7 0

#6 Posted by Bluefox170 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Nice, I Like having a place where I can see a lot of these scans online :) keep them coming if you find any others that are worthy of posting. I was thinking of starting another Deathstroke tribute video and I'd be glad to credit you in it.

#7 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Slade's armor is made of a portion of the NTH metal,this was stated in the thir issue,time before Rob Liefel assume the title!!

Team 7 0

Slade Wilson was the tatctical genius of the Team 7.

Team 7 3

Before get enhancements survives a explosion at point blank range and also kills to mercenaries.

Team 7 5

Break in Lynch's flying fortress in the middle of the ocean and kills some soldiers.

Team 7 6

Destroying robot drones.

Kick down the door of airplane and ''kill'' more robot drones.

Rip off the arms of a android.

Team 7 7

Perceives two mercenaries hidden ahead of the team,then kill both and few others.

Batman: The Dark Knight 4

At four thousand feets jump from a airplane upon the Batplane and use his sword to cut it in half. Slade was amped by the new version of Venom,but this does not differentiate from his current power levels having already does this kinda of stuff.

#8 Posted by Bluefox170 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Nah, you can avoid Liefeld's short time on the comic if you wish. Anything between 1-8 will be just fine with me :)

#9 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170: Agreed,Liefeld almost kill Slade with his scripts

#10 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare @Deranged Midget @cameron83 @Alexander505:You guys like deathstroke?

#11 Posted by Bluefox170 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Oh, cool you uploaded another. I'm about 2 minutes into the video so far. Making sure everything's nice and neat.

#12 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170: Surely

#13 Posted by Alexander505 (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

Matches, I like Slade, but frankly, his stories are poor and unoriginal. It's like watching a movie of Stallone. Lots of action, but zero quality and creativity.

#14 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170: more scan

#15 Posted by Bluefox170 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Oh nice, thanks. I was actually going to ask if you had those.

#17 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope he isn't reduced to a teen titans villain

#18 Posted by Ministurt (80 posts) - - Show Bio

this is awsome nothing can stop deathstroke

#19 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: Yeah,let's hope the new creative team gives him so brain issues and is just me or he seems depowered?

#20 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read issue 9, is he really capable of taking Zealot like he said? She's supposedly 10 tons and can do all sorts of crazy stuff.

#21 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

Matches, I like Slade, but frankly, his stories are poor and unoriginal. It's like watching a movie of Stallone. Lots of action, but zero quality and creativity.

I'm pretty sure this isnt what the thread is for.

#22 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: I read issue 9,but unfortunatelly was written by Liefeld soem Slade capabilities are incosistent,in issue write by him.

#24 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cascadeking09: I read issue 9,but unfortunatelly was written by Liefeld soem Slade capabilities are incosistent,in issue write by him.

Is that why he took hits from Lobo?

#25 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: He was able to whistand Lobo blows,because of his armor....because it is said that the armor is made of NTH metal,in my point of view has a small percentage of that metal, because until now it wasn't shown that it's able to change shape,but his strength is very inconsistent.

#26 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Alright, thanks for clearin that up.

#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: you're welcome and If you has another question,just ask!!

#28 Posted by Ravager4 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Am I the only one who notices that when Zealot is out of costume, she looks a lot like Rose? You know... Slade's daughter? And he's sleeping with Zealot...

Tell me that's just a really weird coincidence...

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Heck, I had not realized that Zealot and Rose really are very similar and yes it's really a coincidence or artist joke.LOL It's really is Zealot!!!

#30 Posted by Ravager4 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: ha, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't Rose, and even then I wasn't certain until I read the text xD

#31 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4:Ha Ha. It's really Zealot,Deathstroke confirmed on his thoughts

#32 Posted by Ravager4 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yeah, I got that, I meant when I just originally saw that one page, before I saw Zealot's name

#33 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: I understand,this similarity is really really scary LOL

#34 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:@Ravager4: I think it's mostly just the white hair.

#35 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: and because of the seize,Zealot and Rose has the same seize..not to mention the attitude,one of them should color the hair

#36 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: From the few issues of DS I read with her Zeolot seems a bit stoic at times shes all business, while Rose was kind of cocky and liked to have fun before the new 52. Lol maybe Slade misses his daughter a little bit too much.

#37 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: LOL!!!!

#38 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

super awesome scans I love deathstroke

#39 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

more more more

#41 Edited by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

I see that the "new" Deathstroke has been enhanced. Pre New 52, Slade was not as strong.

agree@matchesmalone21 said:

Easily defeat a Warhawk
Deathstroke is so fast that impress Hawkman

@cascadeking09: @jobbernos: @darktiger: @Ravager4: More scans

epic scans deathstroke is a boss

#43 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Oh yeah and with Justin Jordan as a writer,he will be even more!!

#44 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Crazy coincidence. I was just reading some more deathstroke and I log on to the vine to see this in my inbox lol.

#45 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09: LOl

#46 Posted by Alexander505 (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

I see that the "new" Deathstroke has been enhanced. Pre New 52, Slade was not as strong.

#47 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

agreed

#48 Edited by Alexander505 (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

But it is normal in comic books strengthen a character in this way? Is exaggerated..

#49 Posted by k4tzm4n (35172 posts) - - Show Bio

No scans of his New 52 battle with Batman?

Staff
#50 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: when that fight happened?? I think I missed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.