More Deathstroke foreshadowings to CW's "Arrow" Premier.

#1 Posted by Bluefox170 (384 posts) - - Show Bio
San Diego Comic Con 2012.
Premier issue of ARROW final page.
#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that it says "Deathstroke's mask" Kind of Just confirms it.

#3 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12978 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake said:

The fact that it says "Deathstroke's mask" Kind of Just confirms it.

LOL
#5 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I see an error in this mask: The black side has an eyehole. DEATHSTROKE ONLY HAS ONE EYE. THIS IS AN IMPOSTER.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8412 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke as an Arrow villain lol

#7 Posted by ComicStooge (13368 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

I see an error in this mask: The black side has an eyehole. DEATHSTROKE ONLY HAS ONE EYE. THIS IS AN IMPOSTER.

GA will probably hit one with an arrow.

#8 Posted by cameron83 (7502 posts) - - Show Bio

well the only problem i have here is that deathstroke is a batman villain,jk,ok but the main problem i have is that someone like green arrow,no matter how hard he tried,could not take down deathstroke...i feel they are gonna go smallville and majorly downplay and completely change the characters for the shows purposes and intents,and i feel that they are heavily gonna downplay deathstroke.......and maybe characters such as black canary,oh god no

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15453 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

well the only problem i have here is that deathstroke is a batman villain,jk,ok but the main problem i have is that someone like green arrow,no matter how hard he tried,could not take down deathstroke...i feel they are gonna go smallville and majorly downplay and completely change the characters for the shows purposes and intents,and i feel that they are heavily gonna downplay deathstroke.......and maybe characters such as black canary,oh god no

He's a Teen Titan villain,but yeah GA has no shot in hell whatsoever against either Deathstroke or Deadshot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.