looking for good deathstroke stories

#1 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i read identity crisis and judas contract
but i am looking for awesome storylines, where the guy shows his potential  , mostly i am looking for yhis stories with batman, tim, dick and well and well any good story

help guys pls

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary said:

ok i read identity crisis and judas contract but i am looking for awesome storylines, where the guy shows his potential , mostly i am looking for yhis stories with batman, tim, dick and well and well any good story help guys pls

Well, he had his own run, but I haven't read it. There's also a Titans east storyline after one year later where he fights the titans with his own team of titans. I'm not sure about more though...

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke v1,detective comics 7-10,Titans East,Faces of Evil:Deathstroke.

#4 Edited by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: @entropy_aegis:

thanks

i heard slade fought batman and dick, do you happen to know which issue

#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks

Your welcome,he's fought Batman in his own ongoing(issues #6-10),Superman/Batman annual#1(joke comic) and the Detective issues i already mentioned.He's fought Dick in the Renegade arc from the previous Nightwing ongoing(#112-#117,poor writing),Titans v2 #28(also poor),Nightwing #80-#82 and Nightwing # 18,there's another encounter from the Deathstroke ongoing but i can't remember the issue no and the Titans hunt storyline.

#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary:He fought Batman in Deathstroke # 7, and Detective Comics # 710. He has faced Dick so many times it's hard to keep track, but off the top of my head, they have had battles in the Judas Contract (which you have read already), Deathstroke # 14, New Titans # 86, Nightwing # 18, Nightwing # 82, Nightwing # 117, and Teen Titans v3 # 46.

Just because he fights them, it doesn't mean all of the stories named are good, though. Showing his potential is another thing.

#7 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

most people say the new 52 series is good

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

thanks

Your welcome,he's fought Batman in his own ongoing(issues #6-10),Superman/Batman annual#1(joke comic) and the Detective issues i already mentioned.He's fought Dick in the Renegade arc from the previous Nightwing ongoing(#112-#117,poor writing),Titans v2 #28(also poor),Nightwing #80-#82 and Nightwing # 18,there's another encounter from the Deathstroke ongoing but i can't remember the issue no and the Titans hunt storyline.

That's what came to mind, but I don't really think its good.

#9 Posted by Farwind (67 posts) - - Show Bio

There's an elseworlds that looks interesting. I've been trying to find it to read, so I have no clue how good it is.

#10 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

He was good in Nightwing Renagade imo, most i can think of have already been said tho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.