I'd love a Deathstroke movie

• 62 results
#51 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude: And Liam Neeson would get people in theaters on name recognition alone on top of being a great choice for the role

Yep! A win-win!

#52 Posted by consolemaster001 (4490 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Here's why 1. He's an awesome character 2. They could have appearances by anyone from the DC universe because Slade has pretty much worked with or fought against everyone 3. It'd be an action driven movie There are many more reasons it'd be great those were just the ones off the top of my head
#53 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@joshmightbe said:

Here's why 1. He's an awesome character 2. They could have appearances by anyone from the DC universe because Slade has pretty much worked with or fought against everyone 3. It'd be an action driven movie There are many more reasons it'd be great those were just the ones off the top of my head
#54 Posted by judasnixon (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was up to me, I would cast Iain Glen (Game of Thrones) as Slade Wilson.....

#55 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that Daniel Craig is going to play him in a Titans movie

#56 Edited by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to make a Teen Titans Judas Contract movie then make a Deathstroke movie.

#57 Edited by Deathstroke4Life (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope there's going 2 be a Deathstroke movie. Deadpool SUCKS!!!!

#58 Edited by Charlemagne (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe people pick deadpool more because he's more likeable i want to see a alive action movie of him, as for deathstroke solo movie? don't know it may end up being a flop failure, unless he appear as the main villain in a teen titan movie that would make sence only if they stop makeing more batman and superman movies for a while to give other dc heroes a change to shine.

#60 Edited by Krouton (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke could be the main antagonist or protagonist of a movie. His character is fairly complex and expandable. As a villain he would be menacing, but I would love to see him as the main character. He works for himself and doesn't align himself to good or evil. Either way Deathstroke is a badass.

#61 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11697 posts) - - Show Bio

May not have a movie, but I think Deathstroke could have a potential spinoff from Arrow.

#62 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Good idea I would love a deathstroke

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.