Deathstroke - 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' Trailer Reveal

• 58 results
#51 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

@LightningTiger2190: Maybe. Like I said, he doesnt have to be Beast Mode but even before Superman could fly he could Tank bullets. You say it'd be boring if characters like Nightwing couldnt hurt him but I say thats the entire point/appeal of playing as Superman in the first place. Cause no one is picking the dude for his combat expertise and awesome fighting style lol Either way though its not a huge deal to me just a little disheartening to see a clip of him getting walked backwards with bullets.

#52 Edited by k4tzm4n (36454 posts) - - Show Bio

New gameplay footage of Slade vs Batman!  
(in case it doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnKs0oN3SAQ#!)

Staff
#53 Posted by darktiger (4208 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

His special is insane. This game can't come out soon enough.

I know right

#54 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9567 posts) - - Show Bio

Thnak God they take out most of that Ironman looking crap, looks like in the comics but not as an Ironman Wannabe.

#55 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

FATALITY!

#56 Posted by Haganz (376 posts) - - Show Bio

God i love deathstroke, he is one epic dc character even i who love meta humans more i gotta say deathstroke is da man.

#57 Posted by mikeycub (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass, that is all that can be said. I can not wait until the game comes out

#58 Posted by JohnofGalactus (17 posts) - - Show Bio

SLadey Sladey Sladey............is awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.