Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1335 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

Deathstroke: Good or Bad?

jordan999fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OK I love Deathstroke he is my favorite comic book character ever, and for the most part I can tell he isn't really evil just needs money so that leaves me with a question... If something like DC Universe online happened where all villains teamed up and tried killing all the heroes would Deathstroke join the heroes or villains? I personally think that Deathstroke would join heroes no matter how much they offer him because he being as smart as he is he would know what would happen if any of the villains got control of the Earth and wouldn't trust any of them and even though he wouldn't trust the heroes they would just lock him up in a prison that he could probably break out of, the villains would kill him...or try. What do you guys think?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.