Amazing Deathstroke Statue by Kotobukiya

• 62 results
#51 Edited by Dabee (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks a lot, Katzman. Did you have to post this?

Now that I know this exists, well...

#52 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_rogers: I doubt it has anything to do with deadpools success. Deathstroke is getting the push he is because he is a great character that has potential to shine in every medium. Games creators and show writers alike are coming to realize that slade has and will always be top tier and are trying to bring him up from underneath the radar.

Agreed. In fact, DS has always been a great character that is being pushed by DC. Final Crisis anyone?

#54 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

I can't be the only person who thinks Slade could give Nightwing a run for his money based on that third image alone.

That is a seriously good amount of detail on his face, though.

no see Nightwing 20, slade doesn't even compare...

LMAO its like, watch the throne for Dick

#55 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Kotobukiya really hits it home with these statues. I'm blown away O_O

#56 Edited by k4tzm4n (44169 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Thanks a lot, Katzman. Did you have to post this?

Now that I know this exists, well...

Yes, I had to! I mean, how could I not?! It's... so... beautiful.

Staff Online
#57 Posted by saoakden (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#58 Posted by mazzmatt89 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I had no idea. yup so buying one.

#59 Posted by mrtaco (38 posts) - - Show Bio

The price is 119.99

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/19/4346018/kotobukiya-to-release-deathstroke-artfx-statue

#60 Edited by Bludhaven (32 posts) - - Show Bio

This is where I just don't get DC at all. He featured in Injustice, he is a main character and fan favourite in Arrow and he is being pushed into the fore front of marketing for Arkham Origins. Now he is getting his own kotobukiya 12" statue. And they cancel his comic book title?! I understand sales were down, but at least let the current creative team work on it a bit longer so they can repair the damage done by Liefeld before making any decisions. I mean, all this exposure Deathstroke has been getting is bound to boost his sales.

All ranting aside, this is one amazing statue, I've never purchased a statue before, but I am without a doubt buying this as soon as I can gather the necessary funds.

#61 Posted by Deadpool_9 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I have yet to read any of his stuff, so maybe it is explained in there... but what the heck are those things on his back (the strange ladder like devices)?

#62 Posted by RatNose (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat ass... Well, guess I know how to put it in my showcase... Face to the wall :D Nah, that's not an option. This is way to awesome... Now I know. Gotta have two of 'em.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.