Amazing Deathstroke Statue by Kotobukiya

• 62 results
Posted by k4tzm4n (45990 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke may not have his own ongoing series anymore, but what he does have is an incredible statue thanks to Kotobukiya. Standing at nearly 12 inches tall, this version of Slade was sculpted by Junnosuke Abe and looks like a must own for any Terminator fan. Drool over the images below.

No price has been listed, but the statue will be available this November. Are you going to set side some cash for this one, Viners?

Staff
#1 Posted by Xwraith (18684 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even a Deathstroke fan and I'd buy this.

#2 Posted by TommytheHitman (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Must own.

#3 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14747 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Edited by MissJ (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely buying. Don't care how much it costs.

Staff
#5 Edited by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

They've got my purchase as soon as possible.

#6 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

#7 Edited by Saren (25698 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't be the only person who thinks Slade could give Nightwing a run for his money based on that third image alone.

That is a seriously good amount of detail on his face, though.

#8 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

I'm not even a Deathstroke fan and I'd buy this.

/agree

God damn.

#9 Edited by k4tzm4n (45990 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't be the only person who thinks Slade could give Nightwing a run for his money based on that third image alone.

You know, I was very tempted to give that image a caption.

Staff
#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not a fan of his new costume :/

#11 Posted by longbowhunter (7130 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh... his mask lifts up!

#12 Edited by ptigrusmagus (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool piece. Thanks again for cancelling his series DC, you really gave the next creative team after Liefeld a real shot at success, not.

#13 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Edited by dondave (38010 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely buying this

#15 Edited by jwalser3 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even buy figures and I want this!

#16 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like Big Boss.

#17 Edited by ccraft (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'm getting this!

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21974 posts) - - Show Bio

no see Nightwing 20, slade doesn't even compare...

#19 Posted by Shallbecomeabattoo (368 posts) - - Show Bio

I will preorder this, definately! Wow! Its really sad that a character this awesome doesn't have a really strong ongoing series.

#20 Posted by Jonny_Rogers (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or are DC really trying to promote Deathstroke? He's now a main character in Arrow, a significant character in Injustice and is going to be in Arkham Origins...

I don't have a problem with the character, but I just never saw him in the way that DC obviously do. Is it anything to do with Deadpool becoming one of the leading characters of Marvel?

#21 Edited by caughtmau5 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

ha the closeup of his face looks like cable

#22 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_rogers: I doubt it has anything to do with deadpools success. Deathstroke is getting the push he is because he is a great character that has potential to shine in every medium. Games creators and show writers alike are coming to realize that slade has and will always be top tier and are trying to bring him up from underneath the radar.

#23 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: woah how is this even a question? Slade doesn't compare to Nightwing? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. See every of their encounters ever.

#24 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21974 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21974 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Jonny_Rogers (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluefox170: Fair enough. Up until now, I've never seen Deathstroke as much more than a badass villain, but this support that DC is placing on him is starting to suggest that there is more to him than meets the eye... Are there any stories that you'd recommend (in any medium)?

I only brought Deadpool up because he is (as I'm sure you're aware) a parody of Deathstroke, and I wasn't sure how much of an impact the characters have on each other today.

#29 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_rogers: The most solid personification of Deathstroke that you would be able to find right now would be in the first 8 issues of his new 52 run. As well as the final ones written by Jordan. There was also his Deathstroke the Terminator run that ran 60 issues which has all kinds of hidden gem stories within it. Judas Contract which was the basis of cartoon networks teen titans. Identity Crisis which is infamous for his fight with multiple justice league members by himself which also sparked his rivalry with green arrow. All kinds. Then of course as you mentioned you got arrow, injustice, young justice, mk vs dc. He played the president of the United States in an alternate universe in justice league crisis on two earths. That's off the top of my head. This year alone though I believe has had more Deathstroke activity than any other, he has video game appearances, tv appearances, he was in multiple comics and is still making guest appearances, he has action figures and now a kickass statue coming out. Got my fingers crossed for him to make it even bigger.

#30 Posted by mightypug78 (354 posts) - - Show Bio

omg

#31 Posted by Jonny_Rogers (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluefox170: Thanks! I'll try to check some of these out.

#32 Edited by Cavemold (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Give me now.

#33 Posted by danhimself (22588 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

#34 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Great quality on the sculpt, I'm just not a big Deathstroke guy. There are some major, glaring flaws though, but all on the design side.

That sword looks so weird, almost Final Fantasy-esque; no guard, so any sword that crosses it will slide down with leverage and cut his hand. Plus, he has no guns. He's got pouches and grenades out the wazoo, but no sidearm?

#35 Edited by slade_wilson (478 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know what to say...(sniff)...it's beautiful!

#36 Posted by mrtaco (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I am definitely buying this... deathstroke is one of my favorite characters too.

#37 Posted by knightofthechronicle (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_rogers: And yet the series is cancelled. Tell me, where is the reason in that?

#38 Edited by LifePool (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it. Will I shell out $200+ for it? Naw.

#39 Posted by ARMIV2 (8592 posts) - - Show Bio

That is just freakin' marvelous!...or, D.C.elous!

#40 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

- WOOF-

tight muscular buttox

#41 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the good things to come out of the New 52 is they got rid of Deathstrokes stupid ass pirate boots. Same with Captain Marvel..........Oh wait.............Shazam. Captain Marvels name change was dumb tho.

#42 Posted by TDK_1997 (14902 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing statue.

#43 Posted by Gaafar93 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat Ass.

#44 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome and he looks like a wrinkly old man lol.

#45 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I don't use the term often but Slade truly owns Nightwing. Take the fact even at his best Nightwing could only hope to SURVIVE against Slade, but this guy was his boogieman being a constant threat to him and his Titans while he was growing up.

Nightwing would love nothing more then to finally defeat Deathstroke, but they both know that wont happen for a long time

#47 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21974 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I don't use the term often but Slade truly owns Nightwing. Take the fact even at his best Nightwing could only hope to SURVIVE against Slade, but this guy was his boogieman being a constant threat to him and his Titans while he was growing up.

Nightwing would love nothing more then to finally defeat Deathstroke, but they both know that wont happen for a long time

im talking about butts, but actually back in bloodhaven NW put up a fight against DS, when DS was trying to kill a girl cop friend of NW.
#48 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7027 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Indeed

#49 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh that's AWSOME long live deathstroke!

#50 Posted by deadpool25mm (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow looks Awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.