wmwadeii's Deathstroke #14 - Hawkman: Wanted, Part 3 of 6 review

• wmwadeii wrote this review on .
  • wmwadeii has written a total of 2268 reviews. The last one was for

Deathstroke #14 Review

Cover - 5/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art - 5/5

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?

Color/Ink - 5/5

- Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout - 4/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?

Story - 4/5

- Weighted Triple. How well did the issue further develop the current story arc? How well did the issue further develop the characters?

Verdict - 4.4

- What I think: I just started reading this series after Deathstroke #0 - A Soldier's Story because of his involvement with Team 7. I also just started reading The Savage Hawkman because of the crossovers in both Deathstroke and Green Arrow. I enjoyed the art style and overall appearance of the characters. I have heard leifield did a number on his costume but since I didn't really know who the characters were I probably overlooked this, but I did like his current costume. The interaction between Deathstroke and Hawkman worked pretty well, I would have rather seen a little more conflict but meh. I liked the flashbacks for both Hawkman and Deathstroke but they did slightly disturb the flow of the story. I'm also confused where Green Arrow is during this little adventure, and where the next Hawkman issue will resolve this continuity error.