Any Deathblow fans?

#1 Posted by IrishX (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always been a fan because in the beginning he was powerless... just badass. I saw this cover....  

and I had to see what this guys was all about.

#2 Posted by Portrait (4485 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to make any Deathblow fans happy... 

#3 Posted by IrishX (2464 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
"Just to make any Deathblow fans happy... 

Thanks for your contribution to the Deathblow forum.

#4 Posted by Portrait (4485 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX: Sorry, didn't mean for that to come across as sarcastic...
#5 Posted by IrishX (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

It's all good. I couldn't really tell but either way it was fine. 

Just glad to see another post here.

At the time I began to read him a friend of mine (who got me into comics in the first place) was reading Spawn. Well Spawn of course is powerful as hell and so I was looking for something basically the opposite of that.

#6 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio

He's cool alright

#7 Posted by JinSC (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Deathblow fan here! Anyway, I'm thinking about writing Deathblow's history on this site's character page however, my Deathblow collection is only up to issue 29 as well as his team up with Wolverine and a short one-shot. I haven't read any of the newer ones after he gets resurrected (and the clone story arc). If anyone can help out with this endeavor, I'll be more than appreciative.

I'm also planning to do the same for the Team 7 page however, I lost the final two issues of the series (Dead Reckoning #3 & #4). If you can help me with these, I'd be grateful as well.

I'd like to thank everyone in advance who's willing to help. Now, it's time to start reading these books again before I start writing.

#8 Posted by Wondra (146 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read a handful of the old comics of his and I like him and all the other members of Team 7. They were cool.
#9 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

i kinda... might be... maybe... someday

hehehehehe

I did His "Look" the Whole @ red lines on his face is sick
 even tho hes jus a Shooter... so far in my book... hes cool

#10 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio

i read this 1 Deathblow TPB. The art was great but the story sucked @ass.

#11 Edited by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason there is a a lot of amazing art of this character. He is nothing amazing, kind of generic actually (originally). But for some reason certain artists and writers made him into something really cool.

#12 Posted by Soulphonetics (1 posts) - - Show Bio

glad I found this site/forum.

As any kid getting into comic books, you would usually just buy random ones that caught your eye or you thought were cool & would just look at the pictures and not even follow the story lines and chronological order of a series and such.

But once I hit 5th or 6th grade it all changed and DEATHBLOW was the first series I actually started reading and following the story line and bugging my local comic book shop owner of when the next one would be on sale.

I always assumed DEATHBLOW would blow up into a bigger known character/comic with a movie and such and who knows maybe someday it will.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.