Follow

Death

Character » Death appears in 459 issues.

The personification of Death in the Marvel Universe.

Is New-52 Wonder Woman better than Pre-New 52?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll Is New-52 Wonder Woman better than Pre-New 52? (2 votes)

In my opinion, yes. 50%
    In my opinion, no. 50%

I'm asking because I'm debating whether or not to get into the New 52 Wonder Woman series. I do hear people saying good things about it, but how good is it when compared to the Pre-New-52 Wonder Woman? Because this is kind-of a thing with me when it comes to DC comics, where I can end up not liking the character because they feel like a worse version of their Pre-New-52 counterpart and I get angry that I wouldn't get to read about them anymore (this is how it is for me with Hal Jordan and Superman).

So, while I'd still form my own opinion on the comics when/if I read them, I'd like to hear the opinions of others who are Wonder Woman fans, especially those who read Wonder Woman before and after the reboot. But a good comic is still a good comic, so those who have only read New-52 are free to vote and comment.

• 
    Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Why did this just get posted on the Death forum when I selected Wonder Woman?!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.